Aflac Benefits Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.7

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Chesapeake, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very nice and professional in a very clean office area. The interviewer was very knowledgeable about his product and company. I felt comfortable during the interview. I also learned a lot about the job responsibilities. I just completed the interview and they said they will be calling me in a day or two.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Two Interviews,first one was just to give details about commision and company.Second one was with the manager.It was a more detailed one with you work history.He answered some more questions that I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fairfax, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very shady - was told there were two positions available. Never met with the person I supposed to interview with. Turned out to be a group interview. I believe any group interview should be stated up front so that the interviewee can decide whether to pursue.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Centennial, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Everyone at the Centennial office was fantastic. They were courteous and friendly and very professional. If I would've accepted to go further in the process of getting hired I know they would of been with me every step of the way. They seemed like they really cared to see everyone succeed.

Interview Questions

• How many hours would I be able to put into my career?   1 Answer

My husband was offered an extension to his job that included travel and wouldn't work with my kids schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was done in two parts: First was an instructional/informational lecture-style gathering with 6 other people. After an hour-long presentation designed to outline the compensation structure and the state of the industry, we signed up for secondary interview dates/times. Second day- One-on-one interview to discuss individual concerns and confirm job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the compensation structure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The first step is a group interview. The second step is a one on one interview. Then it is up to you to decide if this is the career path that you want to take.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable speaking to groups of people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Dayton, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Just the manager introduced all they want and they need. Wage is fully depended on the commission. People are required to get an insurance license in two weeks. Then people would get the job training for two weeks. After one month, people could go outside and have a talk with the clients. Most of their health insurance clients are the small business.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to take part in our group ?   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac District Recruiter claiming they found my resume online and would like to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position.
    The sales manager kept me waiting for more than 20 mins. During the conversation, he gave a overview of the company and the position. Since the position is commission based, I said this does not quite fit my expectation.

Interview Questions

• Some basic background questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The manager provided a overview of the company, the position and responsibilities of the position. The next step after the first interview was a one on one interview. When I received the email, I declined. While I appreciate the opportunity to interview with Aflac, sales is not my strong suit and I did not feel that I was the right person for the position.

Benefit Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

self introduction on what I look forward to as an employee
    pretty simple interview where in the stayed in touch with you and promptly let me know what exactly they want

Negotiation

none