Aflac Benefits Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

1.7

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruited through email, set up interview, did some research, found out it would be a group interview and for a sales position even though I was recruited for a management position. I asked when I arrived if it was for sales and the manager was honest in saying yes. I did the group interview and was invited back for a personal interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a university job fair and they contacted me about a week later. I set up a date for the first interview and was asked back for a second interview at the end of the first. I heard back from them about a week after the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aflac (Hickory, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy laid back interview, they describe the company, what they do, how they help people and your roll in it. They go into detail some but not a lot on how you can be charged back for all the money you make.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you are ok with 100% commission   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Richmond, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

We schedule a face-to-face interview. The manager explain to me with a power point presentation the company, the position, ...
    It's an all commission position.
    I declined the offer.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I met with them at a Career Fair and 2 weeks later I had my first interview. Fairly easy, short first interview, no difficult questions. Second interview was a month later and was more of the same.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. They gave a good idea of what the job would be like and did not try to hide the struggles of 100% commission. They also make you feel comfortable and give you a sense of the work culture within the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Norfolk, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with an inexperienced recruiter and there were follow up emails to confirm in person two or three part interview process. The recruiter had no relevant information to express concerning the position or information I needed answering, such as more information about the job description.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to make the in person interview   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty good interview overall. I walked into the building at around half past 12 and tried to get into the employee office. I was greeted fairly well and then went on to go about my interview

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to school?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email saying that they had found my resume online and asked me to come in for an interview. I ultimately had two interviews, both in person with the regional manager, that lasted for about 15-20 minutes each. I was asked the pretty standard questions about my education and previous work experience, what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were, and then they talked up the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview. Didn't ask any questions about the candidates but was more of a lecture on the company. After the group interview they schedule a one on one, either in person or by phone. They seemed very flexible however the position I apply for was 100% commission.