Aflac Interview Questions in Columbus, GA | Glassdoor

3.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Enterprise Architecture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professionally managed. The HR team was very thorough in arranging the interviews with everyone I was supposed to meet. I was very impressed with the process and it was wonderful of them to present me with bag of gifts in my hotel a day before my interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you fear the most in the position you have applied for?   Answer Question

Divisional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a great experience! It was a phone interview then an in person interview over a 2 month period. I felt engaged with my interviewers, and like they were engaged with me. The questions dealt with my positions. The company wanted me there as much as I wanted to be there. It's a great company.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Questions were addressed and answered appropriately. The time and place was planned with well enough notification. I answered all questions the best of my ability and knowledge. I tried not to over thinks my answers. Nonetheless, I believed that my background was well suited for the job. However, I will remain positive and wait for the right job when my time comes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about you.   1 Answer

Strategy Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

The first round was with the HR manager who asked straight forward questions such as Why Aflac, Why this role? What in my previous work experience prepared me for the role? The next round was with a strategy manager who asked questions based on strategy and the kinds of strategies that companies follow. Then I was given a market sizing question

Interview Questions

• There was a video case interview which had more numbers but was pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Sales Agent, Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

There's a 15 minute Phone interview followed by Face to face with The district sales coordinator and meeting with a few of your peers. Just basic questions like why Aflac, why sales and why are you looking to leave your current job

Entry-level Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA).

Interview

I did an internship with Aflac over the summer. They did a phone interview and asked me why I wanted to work for them and a little about my skills. Once I was hired, it became clear to the other interns and I that Aflac was not so much a place for young talent as it was for those middle-to-late aged in the area. The city of Columbus has very little to offer for young, fun-loving people and the pace of work is very slow. They don't have many young employees. However, I'm sure for employees there in other departments or those with families looking to settle down in a quaint, cheaper area may definitely find the job a great fit.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a situation where you faced a hardship and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me what they were offering and I accepted.....stupidly

Second Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA).

Interview

Multiple interviews in one day. Met with at least seven people involved in sales dept. Some of the interviews were simple conversations about general topics in an apparent attempt to see if I'd fit into the culture, others were more structured and in-depth that focused on past work experiences, strategy, goals, strengths, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

received offer letter with salary and relocation allowance; bonuses are reevaluated each year

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

up to 5 panels sometimes. There were 1st and 2nd interviews. The candidate would be called upon to complete an assessment test sometimes and if you passed, you would have a face to face interview.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The recruiter I worked with was a joy. She responded promptly to email inquiries and had minimal turnaround between each step of the process. She had a clear vision of what Aflac was and expressed her joy regarding working with the company at each step. I didn't accept the opportunity but it was not for any of her efforts. Give Aflac your consideration, they'll treat you right and you won't regret the experience.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with HR recruiter over the phone and set up an appointment for a computer and bilingual skills assessment. Once I passed assessment, I was scheduled for an interview with HR manager, once I passed that interview, I was scheduled to interview with department manager. I was asked to read insurance material in Spanish to see if I understood and could translate the material. I was accepted and than scheduled for the next training session.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate