Aflac Customer Service Specialist IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Specialist IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Apply online, wait 3 months get a call for interview, interview at the office. You're promised that after 1 year in the call center you can move out (10 years later I am still stuck in the same position). Asked a lot of "in your current position, tell me how you would handle a stressful situation, how have you helped a difficult customer, how did you diffuse an angry situation." Also took a typing test.

Interview Questions

• All hypothetical questions so you can make something up. It all relates to the fact that you will be dealing with angry, upset, whiny callers everyday so just have some made up scenarios ready on how you calmed someone down, diffused a situation, and if/when you had to get management/supervisor involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They give you a letter with your salary offer. There is really no room for negotiation unless you have a college degree, then they may give you a little more. NOT MUCH more though.