Aflac Interview Questions in Greenbelt, MD | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

I was under the impression I was interviewing for a Benefits Administrator position. I did some research the night before the interview and found a lot of reviews about this same position. None positive. Just like all of the other Glassdoor reviews for this position, the interview was a group interview. Knowing the information I did based on what I read here, I walked out before I even sat down to watch the video or listen to why this is such a good company to work for. The recruiter is extremely misleading making you think you will be interviewing one-on-one with someone and that it is for the position they say it is for. I am not at all impressed with how the company handles their interviews and will be more skeptical going forward.

Interview Questions

• I didn't stay long enough for any questions to be asked.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Employees at Aflac who refer new employees get a commission on whatever sales the referral makes. My friend recommended me, and I got to interview. It was a very good experience. The interviewer was very kind and very passionate about the company and what she does. She asked very general questions. Since it is a sales position, the interviewer was kind of trying to sell me on the company as much as I wanted the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

I thought it would be a formal interview, but it didn't. When I came to the office, there was just another guy waiting for interview. Then the HR manger took a lecture about Aflac. He believed that U.S will like Japan be a major market for supplementary insurance in the near future. The compensation is totally based on sales result.

Interview Questions

• Maybe what do you think how much does an accident insurance cost for two weeks?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Group interview, almost seems like a pyramid scheme if you did not know it was insurance. Was me and 2 other people. Explained how you got payed and then pretty much they give you the job. I was not impressed