Aflac Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Aflac

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Glendale, AZ) in August 2018.

Interview

Stress free, I interviewed the first time with 2 other candidates. A few days later I had a second solo interview with the Regional Coordinator. After the interviews I had to take a test to license to sale insurance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Kind of difficult. Maybe because I was not prepared for it. But if you search things up for example some questions that you feel like they might ask it will not be as difficult. And there is two interviews to it.

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Basking Ridge, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial interview is a fact finding and informational process to vet interest of potential candidates. During this group fact finding process and interest gauge stage the presenter will give you information about the company and give you some scenarios of potential earnings.
    They cover what your daily duties will be and your responsibilities in developing future business.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what AFLAC stands for and what was your previous salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

They called to ask me to come in for an interview.They would not give info on salary.They did not want to disclose the commission structure and were very vague.When i asked them about interview they admitted that it was an insurance line of work which was structured this way.

Interview Questions

• They did not want to admit role was commission based.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Louisville, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, and then the owner. It was fairly informal. And pleasant. They explained the job but not adequately. The hiring process was quick and efficient

Interview Questions

• They were the standard questions. They asked me what I value the most in a job. What my strengths were what my weaknesses were. I also took a short personality quiz.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There are three interviews you go to. The first one is a group interview where they pretty much explain the position to you. If you like what you hear you will set up a second interview where you will then discuss your qualifications to the regional manager regarding the position. If he likes what you say you will be called for a third interview where pretty much you have the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you ideal for this position?
      Any experience selling insurance?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Presentation followed by Q&A, followed by asking each participant to declare which job positions interested in applying for. Individual interview set for following week. The sales position is non-salary commission only. The commission is extremely lucrative, but requires independent financial resources until commissions provide income. Long term residuals are the objective.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Sherman Oaks, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview mostly telling you how it was just a matter of hard work. Only question s where aspirational not factual. Never told directly it was commission only

Interview Questions

• More sales pitch than actual interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Smithfield, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

it was a group interview. they find your resume online, and even if you have no experience in that field, they say that you would be a great fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• how would you rate yourself with customer service in the field   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via phone by a recruiter after posting my resume on CareerBuilder.com. I was not interested in the company or the position, they just called out of the blue because my resume has sales experience. They briefly asked about my sales/management experience (one or two questions) and quickly moved to booking me for an interview with a manager.
    Because this was the third kind of call/email I had received from an insurance agency and read other reviews on glassdoor, I knew what was going on. I asked if it was a one-on-one interview and the person on phone confirmed it was a group "interview". Basically they go through the job and company as more of an info session rather than an interview. However, if you don't dress properly or don't seem like what they're looking for, I'm sure you won't move on.
    The next question I asked was if Aflac would be paying for the course/fees to get my insurance sales license. The person on the phone gave some vague answer that seemed to amount to saying they would pay for some fees, but not all, of which I would be reimbursed at a later date.
    My last question was if I would have a base salary. Notice I didn't ask what the position paid, just if it was all commision based or if there was a consistent base salary with commision on top. The representative didn't want to answer that question and (as they had said many times previously) all of your questions will be addressed at the meeting. The whole experience made it feel like I was getting set up to go to a time-share sales meeting.
    When I told the person I was not interested they had the guts to say "you're unemployed and you don't even want to come to the information session?" No, I don't. If you can't clearly answer the questions I've just asked, you're hiding something that's not worth my time.

Interview Questions

• You're unemployed and you don't even want to come to the information session?   1 Answer