Aflac Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

1.9

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Southfield, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, quick, and very straightforward. The interviewer wasn't intimidating, but rather easygoing. He gave us more information than I was expecting in an interview. Overall a good interview experience unlike any I've had before.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Sherman Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a really simple and straightforward sit down where he told me about the process and getting a license to sell insurance. He mentioned multiple times that the job is entirely about getting out there and actually selling the product otherwise since it's entirely commission based it's not a good fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Rockville, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took about a month. I interviewed at Aflac Rockville office in Feb 2017.
    I had a in-person interview with one of the HR manager and the content was mostly behavior questions.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Started on campus recruitment. Did phone interview, followed by Skype type interview and then an interview at the office in SC. Questions follow a typical behavioral interview format with a panel of people who were all accepting 1 intern for their respective department

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a group or team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Appleton, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

Multi-step interview process. First interview with the Regional Sales Director followed by an interview with a District Sales Director you will most likely work with. They also make you aware of the steps to become a licensed agent. Personality is more important than anything I would say because they are looking for personable, responsible people they feel will represent the company well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was scheduled for an interview via a college career fair. They were very aggressive and wanted to get me on the books as soon as possible. When i arrived it was basically a pitch for why i should work as a commission based sales person. Not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

got a call and ask you the available time, then group info session. There is no actual interview, just a sales pitch. A man called regional sales director just tell you two kind of insurance that company sell, and talk about himself, like how he become a successful sale director in the company. Basically,if you don't want to become a sales agent , you don't need to go to the info session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

After a brief waiting period, the interview was quick and straight to the point. First there was an overview of what the company does, then we discussed compensation options and hours. The interviewer was clearly not really trying to "sell" how great the company is. She was real and talked on my level, explaining the role and the company's mentorship program. Overall easy and laid back, but extremely professional

Interview Questions

• "Why would we hire you over the thousands of applicants?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied they called within a day, told me about the company, and gave me an offer. It was very much Aflac trying to convince me as to why i should work there, instead of me convincing the company to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, other than how are you doing today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The person I spoke to was very informative about the company and wanted to tell her experiences as well as what the company does in general as well as behind the scenes. She also mentioned how I will fall into the structure of the company as well as what I will be doing most of the time.

Interview Questions

• How my personality is and if I will be able to communicate and work together.   1 Answer