Aflac Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

got a call and ask you the available time, then group info session. There is no actual interview, just a sales pitch. A man called regional sales director just tell you two kind of insurance that company sell, and talk about himself, like how he become a successful sale director in the company. Basically,if you don't want to become a sales agent , you don't need to go to the info session.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

After a brief waiting period, the interview was quick and straight to the point. First there was an overview of what the company does, then we discussed compensation options and hours. The interviewer was clearly not really trying to "sell" how great the company is. She was real and talked on my level, explaining the role and the company's mentorship program. Overall easy and laid back, but extremely professional

Interview Questions

• "Why would we hire you over the thousands of applicants?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied they called within a day, told me about the company, and gave me an offer. It was very much Aflac trying to convince me as to why i should work there, instead of me convincing the company to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, other than how are you doing today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The person I spoke to was very informative about the company and wanted to tell her experiences as well as what the company does in general as well as behind the scenes. She also mentioned how I will fall into the structure of the company as well as what I will be doing most of the time.

Interview Questions

• How my personality is and if I will be able to communicate and work together.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

The company seemed to be being pitched to you rather than you selling yourself to the HR rep. The company was described in a light that made it sound like a multi-level marketing gig. The 1st interview is basically you speaking to your strengths. After the 1st interview there are usually call backs (who they liked best out of the 1st round). The call back interview was mainly just them pitching the company to you.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview is minimal. They just want to make sure that you are willing to pay for your own learning expenses. The interview is usually one on one or a group panel. In either case, the regional sales coordinator will be giving a presentation for about 30 minutes. You do not really need to speak a single word.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

i applied online and several days later i received the email by a recruiter. the interview is quite simple with a manager for about 20 minutes.the questions about basically about your matching personalities with position and especially emphasize your sales or social skills. it was a lot fun during the interview and the working environment is good.

Interview Questions

• the questions about basically about your matching personalities with position and especially emphasize your sales or social skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The first interview took place in a conference room type of setting with a group of other people. Everyone in the room was either looking for an internship or full time position. We filled out a questionnaire, introduced ourselves, listened to a presentation, and then got a chance to ask questions. We then had an opportunity to present our resumes and decide whether or not we wanted a follow up interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in July 2015.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter and set up a time to come in for an in-person interview the next day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes, and I wasn't asked anything too difficult or unexpected. Was mostly asked about my background and what I'm looking to get out of the internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through indeed and heard back the next day. They set up an interview for that Friday. It was a group interview with about four other people. The manager laid out the duties and the mission of the company. He kept describe what was clearly a sales job as "marketing." It was as if they were trying to convince you to take a job that pays only commission, this was the major reason I declined any further involvement in the hiring process. A note; please don't describe sales jobs as marketing, we are smart enough to see through that, people that want sales jobs will apply, but those who want marketing positions will bail out early, it wastes both of our times.