Aflac Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Clustered 20 people in a small room with barely any space to move. Had everyone applying for different positions in the same room so the "group interview" was not focused on what you were applying for. Very poor logistics.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring your resume?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Saginaw, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Very informal, Interviewer kept talking to their employees during the interview, No interest in asking interview questions just reading information from an Aflac brochure. Told me in the interview that I'd be selling insurance based on commission, no hourly pay. Then told me that he would say I performed experience towards my future career and fill out any paperwork required by my university for my major. Basically, he told me during the career fair that I'd have an interview for an internship for my major. After driving an hour to his office I had to sit through the most unprofessional interview I've ever had to find out that this "internship" wasn't an internship.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Found the internship through my university's database. We set up an appointment. Interview went by quickly, I soon discovered that the person interviewing me just wanted to make sure I looked professional and I could speak professionally. No challenging questions. The most important thing is to research the company so that you can give a thorough response when they ask you about what you know. Interview was not worth the stress beforehand.

Interview Questions

• If you were a business owner why might you want Aflac insurance for your employees?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is commission based.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was a group interview. They ask everyone what kind of internship they would want to be in and which location. They give us some questions to answer on paper. They would explain the internship and what is about. If they like your answers on paper. A representative from the location you pick will call you and ask you to come in for a 1 on1 interview. The interviewer would ask you couple of general questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this internship?
      What do you expect to get out of this
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Non paid Internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The Interviewing process was pretty basic. Basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and how you overcame certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you used your problem solving skills and elaborate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Fairfax, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

The employee interviewing me was real, genuine, and above all invaluable. But it also seemed like he was just wasting time, as if I had already gotten the job.

Commission