Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,286 Interview Reviews

1.8

Sort:

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They will hire the most brainless, talent less, most unqualified people you can imagine. All you have to do is get your license. The turnover is so high they will take anyone they can get.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in insurance before?   3 Answers

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2014.

Interview

Two visits. Simple questions. Lots of bloated promises that made the job seem appealing, but not any follow-up to meet those promises. They will hire you if you can fog a window. It doesn't matter if you make money or not, agents receive bonuses for recruits, regardless if you do well.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

You'll be interviewed by a salesperson. They'll spend most of their time just trying sell you on the job. It's a very low-pressure interview. This is a commission only position. There's a lot of turnover. Sometimes the interview will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• Hardly any. Just a standard "walk me through your resume."   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2017.

Interview

The General Manager conducted the interview and hiring process. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave full details for the job position and explained in detail what the requirements were. He also answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you possess?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Literally the only negotiating you have to do is decide if you want to take on the task of being your own boss!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

After dropping my resume off at my local office, I got an interview with my immediate supervisor--the District Sales Coordinator five days later. I informed her that I was taking the required course on-line to get my insurance license, and she asked me to follow up with her once I passed my licensing test.

Interview Questions

• What is your employment backround?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The AFLAC interview process was quick and friendly. Misleading to some degree about the training and not honest about the turnover (very high). They say that there will be great training but it is very minimal. You are your own boss.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac in September 2015.

Interview

A presentation was given to the group of potential employees explaining the product and position, and a day in the life of a sales agent. Did whiteboard presentation if Aflac benefits, and how one would present these to companies.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aflac (Nashville, TN) in February 2014.

Interview

Basically told me the pros/ and cons of the job, asked me basic interview questions, how I felt about cold calling, if I was comfortable with a computer, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you disciplined enough to set your own schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Montgomery, AL) in November 2013.

Interview

The hiring and interview process is the easiest I've ever been through. You are contacted within a few days of applying by either a CIT or a DSC and they sit you down for a 30-45 minute interview. The interview is about 10 minutes of them asking you questions about yourself and getting to know your personality better. The rest of the interview is the interviewer explaining the job details.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as the interview is very straight forward   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Aflac is constantly recruiting due to huge turnover. They will reach out to you, but love if you come knocking on their door. Typically a group then a 1-1 interview. You have a pulse, clean cut, and money for school and license then you are hired.

Interview Questions

• N/A..very typical interview with strengths, weaknesses, and why you should be hired   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay for school, get your license, show up ASAP and we will start training on the phones