Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (Wilmington, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

It was pretty laid back interview. Just do your best and you will do well. Research the company and you will do great. You may have to get your license if you don’t currently have your license.

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Atlanta, GA) in July 2020.

Interview

It starts with a group overview of the company and job interview on the BlueJeans platform, then afterwards the facilitator asks you to answer 3 simple questions in a text to them, and then lastly there is a final 1-on-1 interview with the regional sales coordinator where they determine if the job is the right fit for you and details are discussed. This is where you can ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aflac?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Did not feel like an interview at all. It felt like more of a conversation. It felt like I would get the job regardless . Maybe that was just my vibe

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Virtual interview that was quick, easy and simple. You first receive an information session before being offered anything, to determine if you are still interested. Once that has been determined, you may move forward.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

About 30 mins, where the manager briefly introduced the role...asked me a few typical interview questions... overall chill...but a little too chill honestly... the interviewer was late too so i wasn't impressed

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Brought in for a group interview where the company was pitched to the candidates, everyone was invited to a second interview where you would meet with the hiring manager and go over what the job would be. I’ve heard that it’s mostly cold calling and there is no hourly pay, only commission. Very hard to actually make sales.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Boston, MA) in May 2020.

Interview

Recruiter found opportunity for me and interview process was easy and streamlined. First interview was on Zoom with a group, 2nd was one on one. Overall very informative and I feel like I was provided with a lot of what the day to day of the job would be. I enjoyed to one to one meeting though so that I could put my input of what I thought would make me a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aflac?   1 Answer

IT Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, GA) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with a woman who asked me some questions over the phone. they said i would get a call if i moved on to the next interview but i never received a call.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

There was a little presentation at first with all the interviewees in the same room, and then partners came in and called people's names and took them to a separate room for the interview.

District Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Just at the beginning of the process and wanted to read the reviews first. I received an email inviting me to come in and interview with Derek Vickers in the Rockledge office.

Interview Questions

• Waiting for the interview to be set up.   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Albany, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

It only took 23 minutes. Pretty detailed about what you could bring to the company and how serious you were about the job. It was a quick yet efficient interview.

Interview Questions

• What skill sets do I have that would benefit the company?   1 Answer