Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,681 of over 1,681.0 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Aflac

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aflac in Jan 2022

Interview

Smooth and easy. Very personable and one on one experience. Enjoyed the quiet environment making it easy to focus. The process wasn’t dragged out, nor did it seem like interrogation

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    1 Answer

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Virtual with 20 other applicants. Basically it was a presentation of their company's product rather than an interview. They Ask to introduce yourself and then start presenting like a sales pitch of their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Aflac

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Very basic recruitment interview you just need to know how to do sales. The interviewer was very nice they asked basic questions and they followed up with various emails. If you are interested in a sales position then this may be a decent position for you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Initial "interview" was just a group info session with over 20 people. Essentially its door to door sales. Have to take a test to be able to sell insurance in the state.

Interview Questions
  • No interview questions were asked in the first round.

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

It was very smooth process I started with pre recorded session I passed that portion then moved forward to the last step . I just finished the video interview both people were really nice and informative!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Very straightforward and informative. They work well with your schedule and are also quick to respond. It was a good mix of getting to know them and them getting to know you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Video interview- 5 people in the group. Asked group questions and then the presenter did a lot of talking for about 1 hour. He asked "What are you most proud of(work-related or personal)" "Why are you looking for a change in career" and another one which I forgot.

Interview Questions
  • He asked "What are you most proud of(work-related or personal)" "Why are you looking for a change in career" and another one which I forgot.

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Quick -- simple, and straightforward. One phone screen and one on-site where I was asked questions on my resume already. They basically discussed the details of the role and I hadn't worried about mentioning too much of myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in Jun 2022

Interview

Group interview first, then one on one if you feel like it’s the job/career you want to pursue. It’s a great opportunity for people who loves sales. It’s basically selling different types of insurance to employers and then employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I interviewed at Aflac (Hampton, VA)

Interview

Seems as if everyone gets the job. They gave me a brief phone call then group interview that was not too serious. It was not too different from the actual job and is unpaid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

Application

I interviewed at Aflac (Salisbury, MD)

Interview

Was properly scheduled and very well explained. Even though I withdrew my application, I felt the interview process was very good especially through the phone. I also appreciated how instead of getting every detail from me, they described every aspect of the position very well and made sure I was able to determine if the position suited me or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,681 Interviews

Aflac Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aflac as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Benefits Advisor and Benefits Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Insurance Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aflac takes an average of 9 days when considering 1,646 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Benefits Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aflac according to 1,646 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.97%