Aflac Benefits Consultant (Agent) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Benefits Consultant (Agent) Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Consultant Agent Interview

Interview

On campus interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Benefits Consultant (Agent) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazlet, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Hazlet, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

They emailed me about a benefits consultant and district manager positions. Set up "interview" which consisted of sitting in a classroom with 24 other people while a regional manager gave a presentation on how much 'average' money you could make. Made it sound like they had leads just waiting for someone to go visit. Filled out a form on what I was looking for in a job and if I wanted a 2nd interview. I checked yes for 2nd interview. Got a phone call the next day. Set up 1:1 interview. Found out that they wanted me to contact my friends and companies who knew me to start setting up appointments. No income until I sold a policy which technically is an agent, not a benefits consultant. Had to spend $ to take a class and take exam to get a license as an AGENT. No benefits, no help with any expenses while trying to sell these policies.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us.   1 Answer

Lack of income. Lack of lead. Not willing to do cold calls or to try to sell to my friends.