Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017
1,034 Interview Reviews

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The office in Culver City only recruited sales person, though they emailed to me saying they have different opportunities. The 1st hour is like an information session. A manager talked about what Aflac do and what benefits we might get. Then people were guided to small rooms for a short (less than 4 min) 1 to 1 interview. When I mentioned that I was interested in data analyst. The interviewer quickly ended the interview. My friend got the opportunities for a 2nd interview, though this interview was also too short (3 min) to introduce yourself to them. It seems that they don't care much about your background, as long as you are willing to help them sell insurance.

Account Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

Described their business and what they're looking to do. They are always expanding so they will definitely need people
    Usually do group interviews to get as many people on board to what they are trying to do

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

They hold a first group interview to inform you of company background then possible 2nd if you are interested and if they think you will fit well on their Team

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about your self   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Boise, ID) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was general why should we hire you, background and qualifications for job. Second interview was a powerpoint presentation describing the day to day duties, about the company, salary, and certifications needed to sell insurance.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email saying that they had found my resume online and asked me to come in for an interview. I ultimately had two interviews, both in person with the regional manager, that lasted for about 15-20 minutes each. I was asked the pretty standard questions about my education and previous work experience, what I thought my strengths and weaknesses were, and then they talked up the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There are three interviews you go to. The first one is a group interview where they pretty much explain the position to you. If you like what you hear you will set up a second interview where you will then discuss your qualifications to the regional manager regarding the position. If he likes what you say you will be called for a third interview where pretty much you have the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you ideal for this position?
      Any experience selling insurance?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Sales packages with some documents and informations about the training procedures. The salaries and all the process in order to get in touch with the customer. They talked about the company benefits and believes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for us? How did you here about us? What are your experience in the sales industry   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Southfield, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was initially slated to be a single, but ended up being multiple people in the room being interviewed. This wasn't the norm, but there had been a flood and rooms were limited for interviews.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a Group interview. Asked us if we knew about the companies product and what they sell. Was professional business setting. Then there was a follow up interview that was one on one. After the second interview was when they offered the position. There was three different positions that where open.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell an intangible object   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Group interview like you would have for a job at a grocery store or something minimum wage. definitely felt like they lose a lot of candidate interest in the process so trying to maximize the pool to end up with someone.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They also didn't really allow for specific questions regarding compensation. Was a total sales pitch for the job.   Answer Question