Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.8

Benefits Consultant Interview

Interview

overall very easy interview. all they do is tell u more and more about the company and then let you know that you got the job. Its honestly not a hard interview and probably the most easy interview that I have ever dont. It shouldnt be too bad. Do not worry.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was easy to be called in the 1st interview explain how the company works in general terms.They asked about previous work and about yourself Also they explained how the wage was what they expected from an aflac worker.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work and about your personality.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first interview was just them explaining the company to a group to see if you'd even be interested since it is an all commission based position. Then they call and invite you to a second interview thats more about you.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Hanover, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

They posted an ad for a Project Manager job which I applied for and was contacted for an interview. I went to this interview thinking that this was for a Project Manager job only to find out it was their sleek way to hire sales people on commision only. I don't appreciate the false advertising because this interview wasted my whole day because i had to move things around and go across town driving 45 minutes to an hour only to find out its a group interview for sales. Inconsiderate company, I would rather a phone screening to determine eligibility and save everyone the hassle, gathering people in your tiny office will not turn them into sales people if they came there for quality employment

Interview Questions

• Its a group interview setting and they ask you to tell them about your work experience and what you want out of a job   1 Answer

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Medina, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

After a misleading email from a recruiter, I came in for my interview. It was actually a group interview with very little opportunity to ask questions or present myself. There were ten people in the room and they presented what the job actually was, which was actually a contracting position. Overall, it would have been fine if they had said it was a group process up front, but the email made it sound like a one-on-one interview with the regional coordinator.

Independnt Agent Interview

Interview

Met at a coffee shop. Consisted mostly of manager selling me on coming to work for them, explaining how they sell and comp plan. Comp plan a bit overstated.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions asked -   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Felt rushed and demanding, was not extended an offer but instead told what What I would be doing next, as if I accepted the position. Was only asked why I would be a good fit.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (American Fork, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

I started 3 minutes late. It was straight to the point. No commission base but a great opportunity to earn substantial income. Once your given information about the job your asked if its for you before the interviewee proceeds. Everyone is very nice!

Benefits Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Muskegon, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through college job board and heard back the next day. Actual interview was the easiest experience I have ever had- the only question they asked me was "so why did you apply for this position?" Besides that, the entire interview was their recruiter talking about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac in March 2017.

Interview

Initial contact is followed by a group lnterview. That would be okay. Except they pretend that you will meet with Senior Management on the initial interview. I didn't continue myself, but I would recommend the job

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the hardest part of the sale   1 Answer