Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2017
1,088 Interview Reviews

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. They gave a good idea of what the job would be like and did not try to hide the struggles of 100% commission. They also make you feel comfortable and give you a sense of the work culture within the office.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Interview

Don't do it. You think you will be getting a one on one interview, but it is really a group interview. Nothing like the job description either- all sales. Don't waste your time

Interview Questions

• would you like a second interview   1 Answer

Aflac Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The initial interview is just a presentation where they are essentially asking you to apply. They send you an email saying they are interested in you, but all they really want is someone with a car for the position which is essentially door to door sales.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I interviewed at Aflac (Buffalo, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Its basically a sales pitch to become an insurance sales person. I think the most useful aspect was seeing the other types of people in my area that are currently looking for employment.

Interview Questions

• No questions for me individually. There were many questions directed at the group, primarily for engagement and presentation purposes.   Answer Question

District Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Stanton, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

They send me an email for an interview as District Coordinator. They confirmed the appt. a day before with the office manager. The day of the interview, we were asked to come back an hour later as there was a miscommunication. 2 additional candidates were lied to, the scam is this the office manager never showed up. An over caffeinated woman gave a group presentation to sell insurance.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to come back for a 2nd interview? We all declined.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

After sending in my resume I was invited to a career meeting/ group interview. After that meeting I was asked to come back for a one on one interview.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Group Presentation followed by Q&A, followed by asking each participant to declare which job positions interested in applying for. Individual interview set for following week. The sales position is non-salary commission only. The commission is extremely lucrative, but requires independent financial resources until commissions provide income. Long term residuals are the objective.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I got an email stating that they have seen my resume and would like to follow up on it. It was not really a normal interview but a group presentation.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Lake Havasu City, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

My resume was found online by the Regional Manager. He reached out to me and we set up an interview. The first interview was done as a group of other potential hires.
    A slideshow demonstration was given with the interview which was very informative and the manager did an excellent job. You could tell that he truly loves what he does and believes in this company. At the end, we were asked if we would be interested in a second interview. Which I was. I came back for the scheduled time and the interview went well and I was offered the job.
    I have not started yet but intend to soon.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aflac?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Olive, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (West Olive, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview for Aflac was very professional. They were able to adapt to my current schedule that is very hectic. Once we found a day that would work for me and the manager, we met and it was more of a casual conversation instead of the typical nerve racking interview. They just try to learn more about their potential employees and then if you get asked back for a second interview the discuss more logistics.