Aflac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

1.8

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview with recruiter. Recruiter gave a sales pitch about the company and position, bragging about the company's numbers and how much money you could make selling insurance. Anyone who wanted a second interview was given one; not selective at all.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Saginaw, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very short. It was a one on one interview. Guy was very professional. He led me into an open conference room and talked about the job and what it consist of. He also talked about the pay.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY).

Interview

They call you in for a group interview, explain how the job works and how the compensation plan works. If you are interested in the position they call you in for a second interview.

Field Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jefferson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (West Jefferson, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was with a very well informed person. Requested to fill out paper work and watched a video about the company, which was also very informative. I believe the initial interview was a way to gage my personality and commitment. The allotted time was not focused on my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy doing? What do I think is important when providing customer service?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Elizabeth, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Send a meeting invitation. At the meeting watch video to teach you how insurances company work. Then follow another meeting to accept the training that leads to the job offer. Exam will cost you a little thats all.

Benefit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamitos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Alamitos, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I assumed that I would be interviewing one on one with; however, it turned out to be a group "meeting" where he just spoke about how great Aflac is and just glossed over compensation.

Interview Questions

• We were only asked if we would like to come back for a 1 on 1 interview.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Durham, NC).

Interview

They will explain how everything works, it's a two part process and yes you have to pay for your classes less than $200 and for your test (each time you take the test)

Interview Questions

• Can you afford to do it? They don't want to put anyone in a sticky situation. if you have anyour questions ask away.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac Recruiter claiming they found my resume online, and want to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position.
    The sales manager started with 1 hour presentation about Aflac company for all the job seeker. During the presentation, she gave a overview of the company and the position. I said this position does not fit my expectation because of the position is commission based..

Interview Questions

• How interested are you in the job, on a scale of 1 – 10?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Someone from their office contacted me via email and told me they found my resume on monster.com. They asked me if I could come in for an interview, so I set it up. Once I arrived there was waiting room full of people who also set up interviews. They sat all of us in the conference room and talked about the company and how they make money. Pretty much this is a cold calling job where you will be required to make sales over the phone. There is no base salary, this is strictly commission based.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Boca Raton, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First interview is a presentation and about 7 people were at the meeting. The speaker was a very successful AFLAC rep and spoke very highly about the company. After checking reviews online the average reported earnings are about half of what was represented. This looks like you have to be that kind of person to do well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

See What Aflac Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “There are no pros. Aflac hires you so you will bring them accounts(friends & family) and then you will quite once the management does not want to help you make money anymore. Once you...”“There are no pros. Aflac hires you so you will bring them accounts(friends & family) and then you will quite once the management does not want to help you make money anymore. Once you quit all the accounts you get will be passed on to your Manager and they will make money off your account for years to come. Excellent business idea = 1099 employee + quits after no money = Aflac keeps the several accounts you brought. Go work for combined they pay a base salary.” – Full Review