Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my campus and offered an interview, but wasn't told it would be a group interview. I got there, and the manager of the branch was moreso trying to sell us the job, than ask us questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Attleboro, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview in a group setting. One hour pitch. If you are interested the second interview is one on one. Manager is adept at making the job seem lucrative if you are willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• What is the percentage of people who earn over six figures in the U. S.?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was easy to be called in the 1st interview explain how the company works in general terms.They asked about previous work and about yourself Also they explained how the wage was what they expected from an aflac worker.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work and about your personality.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was fairly easy. It was in a group setting and they basically just explained how to make money and what the company was about. The second interview was one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview, around six people, they explained that it was a strictly commission based sales position with no benefits, something that was not told to use before traveling across town for the interview, I believe that a phone interview in place of a group interview would be better.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Someone from their office contacted me via email and told me they found my resume on monster.com. They asked me if I could come in for an interview, so I set it up. Once I arrived there was waiting room full of people who also set up interviews. They sat all of us in the conference room and talked about the company and how they make money. Pretty much this is a cold calling job where you will be required to make sales over the phone. There is no base salary, this is strictly commission based.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Clinton, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was filling out a personality survey and getting details about the company and products from the sales manager, and the actual one on one interview would be scheduled for another day.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Newark, DE).

Interview

Two step interview, the first was in a group setting, the second was a 1 on 1. I didn't like the first interview, felt like I was being herded. There are a lot of numbers thrown around and not really too much discussion about your role at the company. As an independent employee there was a lot of tax information that was withheld.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call,
    Scheduled Interview
    Attended group interview/presentation - We filled out a sheet of paper with questions regarding AFLAC known competitiors and if we were familiar with their main products such as interim unemployment insurance; payout ~$3,000 - $8,000 over 3 months.
    1:1 Interview - Room was small, I am 5'10 200 lbs. Lasted < 5 min. I did not get to explain my full background

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like a good fit for you ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Apply online, receive a phone call from their HR department, group interview (they don't tell you its a group interview), then if they like you they will call you back for another 1-on-1 interview. If you get the 1-on-1 interview you will most likely get the job. Then you have to get your license (which you have to pay for). If you pass they will assign you a district and you're on your way.