Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was easy to be called in the 1st interview explain how the company works in general terms.They asked about previous work and about yourself Also they explained how the wage was what they expected from an aflac worker.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work and about your personality.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Someone from their office contacted me via email and told me they found my resume on monster.com. They asked me if I could come in for an interview, so I set it up. Once I arrived there was waiting room full of people who also set up interviews. They sat all of us in the conference room and talked about the company and how they make money. Pretty much this is a cold calling job where you will be required to make sales over the phone. There is no base salary, this is strictly commission based.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Clinton, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was filling out a personality survey and getting details about the company and products from the sales manager, and the actual one on one interview would be scheduled for another day.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Newark, DE).

Interview

Two step interview, the first was in a group setting, the second was a 1 on 1. I didn't like the first interview, felt like I was being herded. There are a lot of numbers thrown around and not really too much discussion about your role at the company. As an independent employee there was a lot of tax information that was withheld.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call,
    Scheduled Interview
    Attended group interview/presentation - We filled out a sheet of paper with questions regarding AFLAC known competitiors and if we were familiar with their main products such as interim unemployment insurance; payout ~$3,000 - $8,000 over 3 months.
    1:1 Interview - Room was small, I am 5'10 200 lbs. Lasted < 5 min. I did not get to explain my full background

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like a good fit for you ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Apply online, receive a phone call from their HR department, group interview (they don't tell you its a group interview), then if they like you they will call you back for another 1-on-1 interview. If you get the 1-on-1 interview you will most likely get the job. Then you have to get your license (which you have to pay for). If you pass they will assign you a district and you're on your way.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Was a GROUP INTERVIEW... I really don't like group interviews. You don't feel special. You already know if you want the job that you can have it if you're willing to pay for it...

Interview Questions

• Went through a presentation of how they work and benefits to customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Gillette, WY) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted, set up a web cam interview at time of your choice. When the time came, the interviewer had technical problems, so the interview was over the phone. Interview went well, a lot of questions about my experience, and skills. At the end I was given a history of aflac speech and was told I would have a second interview. The next day I received an email stating the position had been filled.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email to sign up for a presentation. It was at their regional office in Santa Ana, CA. I called to go at a certain time. The presentation described what type of work I would do. The presenter also discuss what AFLAC does for employees of companies. After the presentation, she asked if I were interested in the work. It was an one-on-one interview with the regional sales coordinator. We sat down not at the desk in her office. She asked me questions and got my responses.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, she asked questions about past work and how I would help the AFLAC company. She also asked what my goals were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Mount Juliet, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was invited in for two one on one interviews to find out about the role and the income opportunity. It was very inclusive. He covered the income structure, the license requirements and process and some details on the sales process. The interview provided all of the information I needed to feel confident I understood the position. In the second interview, he was willing to answer a myriad of questions I had taken notes on from the first interview and my research on the position.

Interview Questions

• Would this be something I was interested in?
      What skills did I posses that would make me a good fit?
      Were there obstacles in the position that I might face with my skillset?
      Answer Question

I didn't feel I could work on a strictly commission basis.