Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.7

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Sales packages with some documents and informations about the training procedures. The salaries and all the process in order to get in touch with the customer. They talked about the company benefits and believes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for us? How did you here about us? What are your experience in the sales industry   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The office in Culver City only recruited sales person, though they emailed to me saying they have different opportunities. The 1st hour is like an information session. A manager talked about what Aflac do and what benefits we might get. Then people were guided to small rooms for a short (less than 4 min) 1 to 1 interview. When I mentioned that I was interested in data analyst. The interviewer quickly ended the interview. My friend got the opportunities for a 2nd interview, though this interview was also too short (3 min) to introduce yourself to them. It seems that they don't care much about your background, as long as you are willing to help them sell insurance.

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (North Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Well for my interview in North Las Vegas, NV.. it went really well I learned about the company as so did the rest of the potential candidates ..the interview was more so a q and a but was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you we're tasked to talk to 50 company's over a course of a year to have them join Aflac, how many companys do you think you'll recruit? And why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

I received an email from the Regional Benefits Consultant and was asked if I wanted to set up an interview. The woman found my resume on ZipRecruiter. I accepted the interview, and there were two other people there with me. The three of us met with the Regional Manager (not the initial person who emailed me) and discussed the following: history of the company, what the company entails, compensation, career advancement, day-to-day responsibilities of a sales associate, etc. My meeting was very informative, cut, and dry. You are only paid commission, which is a downfall. Your manager pays for your online licensure training, but not for your state exam. The Regional Manager gave us a piece of paper with examples of how much you can earn in your first three years with Aflac. You have unlimited amount of potential to make as much money as you want. He showed us the bonus structures for the first two years as well. The meeting lasted approximately 45 minutes. At the end of the meeting, he gave us back the questionnaires that we filled out prior to the interview and we had to answer two questions: 1.) Are you still interested in this position? 2.) If so, what attracts you to this position? I thought that the interview process was well-organized and executed neatly. That initial meeting with multiple interviewees will only weed out the ones who are not interested/not a good fit for the company. It is a good strategy on Aflac's end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where do you currently work? Why did you leave your last place of employment?   Answer Question
    • Are you still interested in this position? If so, what attracts you most about this position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The AFLAC interview process is equal parts group sales pitch, corporate overview, and candidate assessment. There were about 12 candidates in my initial interview group. We were given short individual interviews as well. Overall, a process that serves the corporate need for candidates to fill entry level sales positions.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in entering our training program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Boise, ID) in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was general why should we hire you, background and qualifications for job. Second interview was a powerpoint presentation describing the day to day duties, about the company, salary, and certifications needed to sell insurance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my campus and offered an interview, but wasn't told it would be a group interview. I got there, and the manager of the branch was moreso trying to sell us the job, than ask us questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aflac as a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Attleboro, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview in a group setting. One hour pitch. If you are interested the second interview is one on one. Manager is adept at making the job seem lucrative if you are willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• What is the percentage of people who earn over six figures in the U. S.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Pensacola, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy, all I had to do was sit down and talk to the District Coordinator and then I was able to get the training I needed to start my career.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one year? Five years?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was easy to be called in the 1st interview explain how the company works in general terms.They asked about previous work and about yourself Also they explained how the wage was what they expected from an aflac worker.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work and about your personality.   Answer Question