Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 216 of over 1,683.0 interviews

Other15%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

I was invited for an interview after meeting at a career fair at University. They wanted to confirm that I had customer services experience and sales experience as well. I was informed about the day-to-day activities and the expectations of the job. Overall it was a good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in sale?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Roswell, GA) in Feb 2022

Interview

The first interview is a group interview where they tell you about the position and you can ask questions about the position. Then you can either confirm your interest over text or continue searching for a job elsewhere. The sales position is commission only. They require a insurance liscense that they will help you get and pay for your training.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to do door to door sales?

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

A 30-minute video interview. At first, it was a group setting in which each of us was asked a set of questions about our experience and personality, and then we were given a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Jasper, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was done remotely. Quick and easy. Went a lot easier than expected. Very friendly, attentive to my answers. Meeting was supposed to be on zoom but I recieved a phone call telling me we needed to do it by phone.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be able to get to the class in houston?

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

They sell you on how easy it is, but sales is just not for everyone. They are a little tone deaf when it comes to picking sales agents. Even if they know you aren't a good fit, they will let you go through the process to hit their numbers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

All commission - you are a 1099 employee which could be pro/con depending on you. They pretty much will take anyone because of this. I was really prepared and most people just showed up on their way somewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted for a while gone interview. With a successful phone interview, I then was asked for an in person interview. After that interview, there was a day or two decision period and then I was called and peppered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Very laid back and comfortable interview . The interview feels more like the interviewer was getting to know me . Interview was about 10 minutes. All in all , interview process isn’t bad .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aflac

Application

I interviewed at Aflac

Interview

Very easy, even compared to most Insurance gigs which already accept almost everyone. One group interview followed by an individual interview. one two three four five six seven eight nine ten elven

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Detroit, MI) in Jun 2021

Interview

Group call with employer. Everyone introduces themselves and describes their background/ what they are looking for. After the group interview you may be contacted for a one on one with the head sales rep.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 216 Interviews