Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Culver City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call,
Scheduled Interview
Attended group interview/presentation - We filled out a sheet of paper with questions regarding AFLAC known competitiors and if we were familiar with their main products such as interim unemployment insurance; payout ~$3,000 - $8,000 over 3 months.
1:1 Interview - Room was small, I am 5'10 200 lbs. Lasted < 5 min. I did not get to explain my full background

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like a good fit for you ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Newark, DE).

Interview

Two step interview, the first was in a group setting, the second was a 1 on 1. I didn't like the first interview, felt like I was being herded. There are a lot of numbers thrown around and not really too much discussion about your role at the company. As an independent employee there was a lot of tax information that was withheld.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Gillette, WY) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted, set up a web cam interview at time of your choice. When the time came, the interviewer had technical problems, so the interview was over the phone. Interview went well, a lot of questions about my experience, and skills. At the end I was given a history of aflac speech and was told I would have a second interview. The next day I received an email stating the position had been filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Mount Juliet, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was invited in for two one on one interviews to find out about the role and the income opportunity. It was very inclusive. He covered the income structure, the license requirements and process and some details on the sales process. The interview provided all of the information I needed to feel confident I understood the position. In the second interview, he was willing to answer a myriad of questions I had taken notes on from the first interview and my research on the position.

Interview Questions

• Would this be something I was interested in?
      What skills did I posses that would make me a good fit?
      Were there obstacles in the position that I might face with my skillset?
      Answer Question

I didn't feel I could work on a strictly commission basis.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Wilmington, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

They asked general questions, nothing too tricky or specific. They really just want to make sure you are a decent human being and have a good work ethic. Try to show you have drive, give an example of where you went above and beyond. This job requires both looking and acting the part so show confidence and dress professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would do well in a sales position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Reno, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Overall good. Upfront about commission only which is a plus. Description was detailed regarding bonuses. Only thing that was confusing was renewals and already established accounts (was under the impression that new associates help with this right away to supplement income which is not the case).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Township, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Bloomfield Township, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I waited for my interview for 15-20 minutes as a meeting was going on. I found this position requires a lot of travel and an investment to begin working for Aflac. Not my idea of an ideal job.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a two-part interview process. The first step I was invited to an interview and met with the Regional Sales Coordinator. I wasn't aware ahead of time, but it was a group interview that was a basic introduction to Aflac. We weren't directly asked any questions by the RSC, but we did fill out a paper with a few basic questions. Then I was invited the next day to schedule a one-on-one interview. This went over a lot of the same information as before, but then I was asked questions on my experience, and was given a chance to ask more questions. I was invited to join Aflac as a sales associate on the spot. After that was the process of getting my Accident & Health license, which took a little over a week and involved a background check, online class, proctored exam, and a state exam before it was all finished.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience (which wasn't in sales) prepared me for a sales position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question