Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview process was painless. Since it is a commission only position they really want to make sure that you can communicate effectively and that you will represent the company well.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Went in for a a group information session. I didn't even do an interview. It's not worthy unless you have another job that can pay bills. All I did was cold calls, you don't get paid.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The first "interview" was just an information session explaining what a sales associate would do and that it is basically starting your own business and selling supplemental insurance policies to inside clients. Then I was asked to come back for a second interview. I called and emailed to ask about scheduling it and never received a response...

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

2 face to face interviews

No guaranteed salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Several phone interview, two in-person interviews that went well. As long as you are professional and willing they will hire you. You need to have your life and health sales license and you will need to pay for it yourself. Sales experience is a plus, but not required. You need to ask as many questions as possible to show interest.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a business plan straight away. It doesn't need to be detailed or long, you just need to be prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No chance to negotiate. It is 100% commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Rochester, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

There was a group interview and the interview consisted of the group reviewing information within a folder.

Interview Questions

• How do you get paid and how soon will you get paid.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The initial interview was a group session (approximately 8 candidates). This proved to be a little less stressful then having to interview one on one. The process only took about a half hour, from there the interviewer called back those she felt would be an asset. The second interview was more like an official interview.

no the right fit

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Met a manager at a career fair, kept in contact, came in for an interview the next week. Interview process was pretty easy - as long as they see you're human. First a group interview then a one on one. Hardest part about getting hired is passing the state exam, which was not extremely difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

i received the email from aflac to schedule an interview. after first round, which is just sitting and listening the sales director introducing about the company, i was called by recruiter,interview for twice

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Interview

The interview was easy and pleasant. But before you get hired, you have to pass a test which costs $100. The office and the managers were nice and promising. The location is very close to everything and there is enough parking.

Interview Questions

• That one has to get a licence before you can start working with Aflac.   Answer Question