Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

158 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview, around six people, they explained that it was a strictly commission based sales position with no benefits, something that was not told to use before traveling across town for the interview, I believe that a phone interview in place of a group interview would be better.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attleboro, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Attleboro, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

First interview in a group setting. One hour pitch. If you are interested the second interview is one on one. Manager is adept at making the job seem lucrative if you are willing to work hard.

Interview Questions

• What is the percentage of people who earn over six figures in the U. S.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my campus and offered an interview, but wasn't told it would be a group interview. I got there, and the manager of the branch was moreso trying to sell us the job, than ask us questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Aflac as a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was fairly easy. It was in a group setting and they basically just explained how to make money and what the company was about. The second interview was one on one.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

It was easy to be called in the 1st interview explain how the company works in general terms.They asked about previous work and about yourself Also they explained how the wage was what they expected from an aflac worker.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous work and about your personality.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Interview

Informal, first interview was a group interview with Trevor Fennel (cool manager, one of the sole people there who is extremely sharp and goal oriented). It was more like a classroom, him going over the main kind of insurance which is sold (supplemental) and how we can help employees. He was very good at conveying exactly what we need to get across to people we sell to asap

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email to sign up for a presentation. It was at their regional office in Santa Ana, CA. I called to go at a certain time. The presentation described what type of work I would do. The presenter also discuss what AFLAC does for employees of companies. After the presentation, she asked if I were interested in the work. It was an one-on-one interview with the regional sales coordinator. We sat down not at the desk in her office. She asked me questions and got my responses.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, she asked questions about past work and how I would help the AFLAC company. She also asked what my goals were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Clinton, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was filling out a personality survey and getting details about the company and products from the sales manager, and the actual one on one interview would be scheduled for another day.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

They schedule through their secretary a group interview first. There were about 6 people in a panel table and the recruiter spoke to us for about an hour. We were able to ask questions. They also asked us to fill out a questionnaire. After that, if they liked you they called you back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is easier to sell: Something tangible or something intangible?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Someone from their office contacted me via email and told me they found my resume on monster.com. They asked me if I could come in for an interview, so I set it up. Once I arrived there was waiting room full of people who also set up interviews. They sat all of us in the conference room and talked about the company and how they make money. Pretty much this is a cold calling job where you will be required to make sales over the phone. There is no base salary, this is strictly commission based.