Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Was a GROUP INTERVIEW... I really don't like group interviews. You don't feel special. You already know if you want the job that you can have it if you're willing to pay for it...

Interview Questions

• Went through a presentation of how they work and benefits to customers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gillette, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Gillette, WY) in July 2016.

Interview

Was contacted, set up a web cam interview at time of your choice. When the time came, the interviewer had technical problems, so the interview was over the phone. Interview went well, a lot of questions about my experience, and skills. At the end I was given a history of aflac speech and was told I would have a second interview. The next day I received an email stating the position had been filled.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email to sign up for a presentation. It was at their regional office in Santa Ana, CA. I called to go at a certain time. The presentation described what type of work I would do. The presenter also discuss what AFLAC does for employees of companies. After the presentation, she asked if I were interested in the work. It was an one-on-one interview with the regional sales coordinator. We sat down not at the desk in her office. She asked me questions and got my responses.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, she asked questions about past work and how I would help the AFLAC company. She also asked what my goals were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Mount Juliet, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was invited in for two one on one interviews to find out about the role and the income opportunity. It was very inclusive. He covered the income structure, the license requirements and process and some details on the sales process. The interview provided all of the information I needed to feel confident I understood the position. In the second interview, he was willing to answer a myriad of questions I had taken notes on from the first interview and my research on the position.

Interview Questions

• Would this be something I was interested in?
      What skills did I posses that would make me a good fit?
      Were there obstacles in the position that I might face with my skillset?
      Answer Question

I didn't feel I could work on a strictly commission basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Phila, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Weird. There were four of us in a meeting type situation. The regional coordinator spoke to us and tried to sell us the job. It seemed as if they were begging for people to work there. After finishing the group interview, I was pressured to make a second interview (meeting) to discuss when I could start working however I never implied that I was interested in the position. Very small office, and workplace had no windows.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working for a fortune 500 company?   Answer Question

Seemed like it would be an awfully boring and uninspiring position. Recruiter was not very good on selling the job. Commission based pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Township, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Bloomfield Township, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I waited for my interview for 15-20 minutes as a meeting was going on. I found this position requires a lot of travel and an investment to begin working for Aflac. Not my idea of an ideal job.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Roseville, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process is broad, vague, and in cohesive.
    They get their leads from Career builder, and other internet job boards, they call you "Hey were with a fortune 100 company come to interview"
    It starts with a group interview "Who wants to work for for no pay?" After a 3
    Second round interview is one on one with district coordinator. I haven't actually heard of anyone who is like "I wanted to work for AFLAC but didn't get the job after the interview" they hire more people than they can reasonably train, and only support the individuals who buy AFLAC or who get their family and friends to buy.

Interview Questions

• This job is commission only. Are you willing to work for commission only?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Braintree, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview with workers from various backgrounds. Lots of information about types of insurance and potential pay. Talked a lot about his personal experience and why he would suggest this job for others.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

First interview you sit in a room with a bunch of other applicants and receive a presentation about the company. You are told how much money you could potentially earn on the entirely commission based salary. I went to the group "interview" one day, a one on one interview the next day and was offered the job the day after. I turned it down because it seems like Aflac just hires people to get some cheap or free work out of them before that person is forced to quit to find a paying job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I was not asked any of the typical questions. The interview was more informational in nature, teaching about what the job would entail and potential income. It seemed sort of like a sales pitch. Very laid back style. He offered me the job on the spot, but I get the impression that they hire a lot of people since the position is 100% commission based.