Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Macon, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Two interviews took place. The first with the District Sales Coordinator covering the details of the offer and basic information. During the second interview we went over the details of compensation and the ins and outs of the job and an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about sales in general? How do you feel about cold calling? Comission?   Answer Question
  • General tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac in September 2011.

Interview

I initially met with Aflac at a very small job fair. I spent maybe a minute talking with the company representative, handed her my resume, and expected nothing to come from it , as she had little to say about the positions available. I later received a callback at the end of the day, inviting me in for an interview.

This was a typical first round interview, where the hiring manager asked about my knowledge of Aflac, the typical sales process, and various 'what-are-your-strengths' questions. However, Aflac's initial job listing at failed to specify that the position was entirely commission-based, which made for a rather awkward interview. (I had no intentions of applying for a position as a commission-based employee!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Detroit, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was a presentation of what Aflac has to offer it's customers and how much money you can potentially make. I have not decided if I will take the position yet.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be earning in 1 year.   1 Answer
    • What do you expect to be earning in 5 years   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for the job in person with a regional recruiter. This person was nice and not all pushy. I have another interview scheduled. This person even said that my spouse could come along because my spouse would probably have questions also. This person emphasized that it is a commission only job and the income would be slow at first but if I was successful, I could make a lot of money.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in July 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume in on Friday and received a call Monday for an interview on Tuesday. I was advised that I did not need to bring anything to the interview. The interview took a little over and hour and was pretty informal. The first half of the interview consisted of general interview questions and the second half was more of an informational session about the products and sales process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rejection? Specifically what actions do you take when you encounter rejection?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac in March 2010.

Interview

I was called by the interviewer for the company and set an appointment to come in for the first interveiw. When I showed up I was directed to a room with another candidate and given paperwork to fill out before the interveiw could commence.
    Approximately 20 to 30 minutes later our interveiwer entered the meeting room and proceeded to make a presentation about Aflac. He beckoned our particapation into a discussion by asking us questions and thus also finding out our capabilities for the position offered. His appearence (posture and communication style) suggests that he is very open and friendly.
    And even though I know how wonderful of a company Aflac is, I unfortunately did not pursue the position further for my lack of ability to sale.

Interview Questions

• What is the philosophy of Martial Arts?   12 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Rapid City, SD) in March 2010.

Interview

I found the job listing through the Dept. of Labor website and sent them an e-mail with my resume. They called me for an interview, the first interview was basically them selling themselves to me, then they told me I would get a second call if they felt I fit their criteria. The second interview had a lot of questions regarding my confidence and ability to push myself to suceed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to give a speech in school or at work/ how did you feel about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Group Interview, around six people, they explained that it was a strictly commission based sales position with no benefits, something that was not told to use before traveling across town for the interview, I believe that a phone interview in place of a group interview would be better.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my campus and offered an interview, but wasn't told it would be a group interview. I got there, and the manager of the branch was moreso trying to sell us the job, than ask us questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was fairly easy. It was in a group setting and they basically just explained how to make money and what the company was about. The second interview was one on one.