Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Hickory, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

We met for lunch. It was very informative and comfortable but professional. We discussed the opportunities in the area and how the compensation process works. A complete review of my resume was done. Discussion about licensure requirements was completed. You must obtain a health license and pay for it up front.

Interview Questions

• Sales experience discussion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac (Newton, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very informal, did not say in email that is was a commission based job. They asked you what you were looking for then split people up into twos and basically said it is a commission based salaey only. Should have said that in their email so it was not a waste of my time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interview process. The first interview was a group interview very vague., none of my questions was answered : like how much job pay or do we find clients or is it provided. Second interview i found out it was full commission.

Interview Questions

• what do you want of a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

They schedule through their secretary a group interview first. There were about 6 people in a panel table and the recruiter spoke to us for about an hour. We were able to ask questions. They also asked us to fill out a questionnaire. After that, if they liked you they called you back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is easier to sell: Something tangible or something intangible?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 steps in the interview process :
    1st one was an interview with the owner of the franchise who was very straightforward about what he was looking for. People with a business owner's mentality who wouldn't be scared to talk and engage with other business owners
    2 nd step was an interview with business owner to explain what the contract is about (was very clear abut independent contract status), the role of sales associate and sales coordinator/trainer. I was also presented expectations and the effort (number of appointments) required to come up with a $25000 commission per quarter.
    3 rd step was conversation with a trainer to explain how you are trained.
    Then, it was up to me to decide. Basically, I understand that you bear the risk and costs as the independent contractor. Aflac provides marketing material and training. Now up to me to decide whether the risk is worth the opportunity...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What keeps you going ?
      What income do you need?
      What are your goals ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in January 2015.

Interview

First an email, then a group presentation with about 10 applicants. Then a one on one interview with a mgr. who was great and explained everything to me. He showed me around the place where I saw a lot of awards for top salespeople as we as a wall that had contest info and where everyone was in the contest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was OK with not making a lot of money for a couple months until I build my book.   1 Answer