Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.7

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

mostly gauging communication skills, eye contact, most dsc's will hire just about any who has positive outlook on life, they want to know if you are ethical, can you sell?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interesting process that could be more than expected from. There was little to do. One simply had to show up to be offered the position which is obviously generally a terrible sign . The interview questions were quite generic and left one to believe the position being offered was not as financially rewarding as initially advertised. There are many people who find such a career path worthwhile but it does not appear to have large opportunities for growth within the company.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews that were about 30 minutes. They excited me about working at AFLAC b/c of the freedom and cool trips you could go on if you did well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Goleta, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview was with the head district manager and another person applying for the same position.We got to listen to the interviewer give us the history of the company,sell us on why we should work for them and ask him any questions if we wanted to.The 2nd interview was with the regional district manager and myself he asked me a few questions about myself and explained how awesome it is to work for Aflac and explained that I would need to pay for my insurance license/test and asked if i wanted to pay for it right than and there in order to let him know that i was serious about the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work for a company that is 100% based on commission and start making money within the next 2months?   Answer Question

I declined the job offer because i wasnt in a financial situation where i could invest my own money to eventually start making money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Hickory, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

We met for lunch. It was very informative and comfortable but professional. We discussed the opportunities in the area and how the compensation process works. A complete review of my resume was done. Discussion about licensure requirements was completed. You must obtain a health license and pay for it up front.

Interview Questions

• Sales experience discussion.   1 Answer