Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

met at a job fair at school. from there i was told to come for a group interview which was basically just a informative slide show after that i was asked back for a second interview and this is where i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• very basic standard questions nothing to far out there   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Two interview process. The first interview was a group interview very vague., none of my questions was answered : like how much job pay or do we find clients or is it provided. Second interview i found out it was full commission.

Interview Questions

• what do you want of a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

They schedule through their secretary a group interview first. There were about 6 people in a panel table and the recruiter spoke to us for about an hour. We were able to ask questions. They also asked us to fill out a questionnaire. After that, if they liked you they called you back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is easier to sell: Something tangible or something intangible?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 steps in the interview process :
    1st one was an interview with the owner of the franchise who was very straightforward about what he was looking for. People with a business owner's mentality who wouldn't be scared to talk and engage with other business owners
    2 nd step was an interview with business owner to explain what the contract is about (was very clear abut independent contract status), the role of sales associate and sales coordinator/trainer. I was also presented expectations and the effort (number of appointments) required to come up with a $25000 commission per quarter.
    3 rd step was conversation with a trainer to explain how you are trained.
    Then, it was up to me to decide. Basically, I understand that you bear the risk and costs as the independent contractor. Aflac provides marketing material and training. Now up to me to decide whether the risk is worth the opportunity...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What keeps you going ?
      What income do you need?
      What are your goals ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in January 2015.

Interview

First an email, then a group presentation with about 10 applicants. Then a one on one interview with a mgr. who was great and explained everything to me. He showed me around the place where I saw a lot of awards for top salespeople as we as a wall that had contest info and where everyone was in the contest.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was OK with not making a lot of money for a couple months until I build my book.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac in December 2014.

Interview

After applying or being reached out by a recruiter, you get invited via email to come for an initial group interview and to hear more about the company and the position details. Before the presentation, you are asked to answer a questionnaire on why they should hire you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what would your last employer say about you, why you want to work for them, what are 3 positive things about you, and what motivates you. Then everyone is asked to introduce themselves and the presentation follows with one question regarding what you already know about the company. At the end, you are allowed to ask questions and you are instructed to write down your level of interest in the position. If your interest is mutual with their interest in you, you are called back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. The initial group interview is more so to give you an overview of the company, position, and realistic expectations of working in sales such as frequently hearing no. Also, the initial group interview is to assess you in comparison to the other candidates in the room.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question