Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Torrance, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the campus career website. it is a intern, they emailed me to have a interview in the Torrance. I waited for 20 minutes for her to interview me. very comfortable environment. the office is big and neat.and very simple question, just like introduce yourself, and what do you know about our company. and what is your schedule

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Beaverton, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a series of three interviews. The first one was an individual interview and went smoothly; the interviewer was friendly and asked good questions. The second interview was a group interview and included a presentation and a chance to ask questions. If you were invited to a third, it was because you got the job. The third interview was to get licensing sorted out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tallahassee, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was basically held with multiple candidates. Then from there it was a get to know you type of interview and then they told you about their company and what you would be responsible for doing. From there they decided on who they would call back for second interviews.

Interview Questions

• Guess where another person next to you were from. Local or another place.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 steps in the interview process :
    1st one was an interview with the owner of the franchise who was very straightforward about what he was looking for. People with a business owner's mentality who wouldn't be scared to talk and engage with other business owners
    2 nd step was an interview with business owner to explain what the contract is about (was very clear abut independent contract status), the role of sales associate and sales coordinator/trainer. I was also presented expectations and the effort (number of appointments) required to come up with a $25000 commission per quarter.
    3 rd step was conversation with a trainer to explain how you are trained.
    Then, it was up to me to decide. Basically, I understand that you bear the risk and costs as the independent contractor. Aflac provides marketing material and training. Now up to me to decide whether the risk is worth the opportunity...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What keeps you going ?
      What income do you need?
      What are your goals ?