Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was easy, it was a group interview. Then you get a call 48 hours later for second interview. Then I realized its commission based pay only. Great people who coordinated everything.

Commission only pay

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac in December 2014.

Interview

After applying or being reached out by a recruiter, you get invited via email to come for an initial group interview and to hear more about the company and the position details. Before the presentation, you are asked to answer a questionnaire on why they should hire you, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what would your last employer say about you, why you want to work for them, what are 3 positive things about you, and what motivates you. Then everyone is asked to introduce themselves and the presentation follows with one question regarding what you already know about the company. At the end, you are allowed to ask questions and you are instructed to write down your level of interest in the position. If your interest is mutual with their interest in you, you are called back for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. The initial group interview is more so to give you an overview of the company, position, and realistic expectations of working in sales such as frequently hearing no. Also, the initial group interview is to assess you in comparison to the other candidates in the room.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

No interview, just an information session. Several people were present. we were told about the commission structure, several succeed stories, and the fact that the company was going to supply us with leads. This last part was not true. The leads are lists of companies from Sales Genie or Reference USA. Both lists are only 50 percent accurate, and person or process was used to examine them. In other words, it was pointless and useless.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They seemed to hire anyone with a pulse anybody who walked it pretty much was assumed to be taken on as an employee. The meeting was short, about an hour. There were a few consecutive meetings, and about 20 people in a single group interview. It was a positive interview, all telling the great things about Aflac.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They contacted me from a search on monster.com as my resume was relevant to them. They invited me to a hiring fair and followed up with a surprise phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They held a phone interview that was rather unexpected. It would have been nice to prepare as they found me via monster.com   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer. They contacted me via our university's career system. First called me and arranged the personal interview. After the interview, they sent an email that they are interested in me, and gave me the offer.

Interview Questions

• They just asked general questions. It was expectable   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Wilmington, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

They asked general questions, nothing too tricky or specific. They really just want to make sure you are a decent human being and have a good work ethic. Try to show you have drive, give an example of where you went above and beyond. This job requires both looking and acting the part so show confidence and dress professionally.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would do well in a sales position?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview

First open setting interview followed by a 2nd interview. It was fairly simple. The question they had was what were my goals and my past experience. I got an offer right on the spot at the second interview and still contemplating on taking the offer.

other options

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Group interview in conference room. Mentioned Manager in training position on the phone but it was post poned after the "presenters" tried to sell you on becoming a salesman.

Appeared to be a scam. Too dependent on commissions for an industry that already has too many negative view points from consumers nationwide.