Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Mount Juliet, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed first with the person who would be my District Sales Coordinator and mentor in the company. The second interview was with the Regional Sales Coordinator. They asked what I consider basic questions. I was very honest and open in my responses and reservations about commission sales.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you feel your fit is with Aflac?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider if you are willing to work for commissions and bonuses only. It may take a month or more to make your first sale and receive money.

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Aflac in June 2014.

Interview

1st "Interview" is pitch about Aflac, 2nd interview is with a real person and professional, ask lots of relevant questions so you don't get any unpleasant surprizes down the road....

Not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Foster City, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Got call from a recruiter two weeks later after I summit my application, phone interview is easy. Questions focus on sales-oriented Qs. Still waiting for the next phase of interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

was done in a group setting

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Easy to get the 2nd round since the first is more of a info session. Although it may seem like the regional sales coordinator really cares about you, all they care about it hiring quantity since there is a high turnover rate. Don't read too much into them seeming to like you. The 3rd round is just meeting to accept the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of in-person interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator and maybe a District Sales Coordinator. They mostly want to get to know your personality and your level of determination. It doesn't matter if you have an insurance background or not, because that can be taught. Just go in and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Bronx, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Two interviews...you're going to be a Contractor, so nothing too strenuous. Just trying to find out how "hungry" you are and if you can communicate clearly.

Interview Questions

• How much turnover is there in Sales Associates in their first year?   2 Answers

Not a full-time job with salary, benefits. Just a high-turnover place to work during recession.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Ann Arbor, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

Found them through campus recruiting. I handed them my resume and got an interview. The first "interview" was a group interview where basically the manager told us his life story and if we wanted to, we could check Yes to a second interview. The second interview was one-on-one, but again the manager did most of the talking and only asked me basic questioned.

Interview Questions

I don't think this is the type of position I'm looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Initial interview filled with personal anecdotes and little factual data regarding earnings, work schedule, benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to earn less the first year with higher earning subsequently if you make it?   1 Answer

Commission only income. No prospecting assistance and too many independent agents.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

They called me out of the blue, said they found my resume online and invited me in to discuss the position with their district coordinator. I went in a week later and the DC discussed compensation, the day to day duties of the position, and the opportunity for growth. They then collected resumes and I heard from them not too long after that they wanted to bring me in, so I took the position.