Aflac Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.7

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interesting process that could be more than expected from. There was little to do. One simply had to show up to be offered the position which is obviously generally a terrible sign . The interview questions were quite generic and left one to believe the position being offered was not as financially rewarding as initially advertised. There are many people who find such a career path worthwhile but it does not appear to have large opportunities for growth within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

This was a two-part interview process. The first step I was invited to an interview and met with the Regional Sales Coordinator. I wasn't aware ahead of time, but it was a group interview that was a basic introduction to Aflac. We weren't directly asked any questions by the RSC, but we did fill out a paper with a few basic questions. Then I was invited the next day to schedule a one-on-one interview. This went over a lot of the same information as before, but then I was asked questions on my experience, and was given a chance to ask more questions. I was invited to join Aflac as a sales associate on the spot. After that was the process of getting my Accident & Health license, which took a little over a week and involved a background check, online class, proctored exam, and a state exam before it was all finished.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience (which wasn't in sales) prepared me for a sales position.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac in April 2011.

Interview

Fog a mirror with your breath and get licensed they will hire you. Your cost to get licensed, but ways to earn it back through awards. They have quota of agents they need to hire.

Interview Questions

• Who you you know that could use this product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Torrance, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the campus career website. it is a intern, they emailed me to have a interview in the Torrance. I waited for 20 minutes for her to interview me. very comfortable environment. the office is big and neat.and very simple question, just like introduce yourself, and what do you know about our company. and what is your schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who said I would be a perfect fit. I showed up the day of the interview, filled out a questionnaire, and saw that I was not alone. It was a group interview, they basically were selling themselves. I didn't think I was the right fit for this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a scheduler and set up an interview for a sales position. First interview is a group setting. It was very informative and the Interviewer made it very comfortable and it was easy to ask questions. After the initial interview, if you are interested in pursuing a position, who set a second interview for a one on one.

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (North Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

A little company history. A little history on the person giving the class. it was a group setting. They explained how the commission works. Explained the process of getting a license. You have the job if you show up to this interview. They didn't offer much information about the training process

Interview Questions

• Did I have a reliable source of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

First Interview was a group setting about the company. I found this to be interesting to see if this was something that I wanted to pursue further. Second Interview was a one on one. The manager told me also how he got his start with the company and with hard work has his own agency.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working hard to make a lot of money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chelmsford, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by Aflac through an online job search site. I received an invitation to set up an interview. The first interview was in a crowded office space with around 15 other interviewees. I contacted the recruiter for a second interview and he was very accommodating of my request for a meeting with notice of only one or two days. Your District Coordinator may want to interview you before you start with them, but otherwise you will then have to take a 2-3 week online class and test afterward to receive your insurance license. Then you will be appointed with Aflac and begin working.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather general and/or straight-forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fredericksburg, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

They asked if I had any experience in sales. There were very nice I was a bit skeptical. In order to get the job you have to pass the test.