Aflac Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

1.6

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

One in person interview, got a call back a few days later. The in person interview was at the office in Columbia MD. Very chill atmosphere during work, you eat what you kill.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was great they was very detailed and and very nice people. They set me up with a perfect training program to help me further along in the company and it seem like they want me to succeed

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself with in the company   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The people were very kind and warm hearted. It is a sales job. I'm personally not into sales, but besides that. They pump you up by showing their personal commission checks and telling you were they started and where they are now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Do you like to move up fast?   1 Answer

Commission based salaries are not guaranteed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Saginaw, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very short. It was a one on one interview. Guy was very professional. He led me into an open conference room and talked about the job and what it consist of. He also talked about the pay.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Super enthusiastic but just priming you to lose out. Don't do it, business model is great but seedy people. don't do it, they make promises they can't keep and will pick up any work you left behind like it's your fault, they screwed you.

Sales Interview

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac Recruiter claiming they found my resume online, and want to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position.
    The sales manager started with 1 hour presentation about Aflac company for all the job seeker. During the presentation, she gave a overview of the company and the position. I said this position does not fit my expectation because of the position is commission based..

Interview Questions

• How interested are you in the job, on a scale of 1 – 10?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and completely over the phone. I was not even asked to come in for an in-person interview before I was offered the job. I think this is because it is a sales position therefore they were just searching for someone that could hold a decent conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What do you know about AFLAC?
      How could your previous leadership experiences benefit you here at AFLAC?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Braintree, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview which includes 3-4 candidates. They briefly introduced the company's mission and the job requirements also the salary and promotion information. Then they asked me several basic questions.

Sales Interview

Interview

They introduced their team and how does every day looks like. It was about 30 minutes and questions are easy. They gave me a file to read at home and said to send me materials. However, they didn't send.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Malvern, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Skype interview that lasted 45 minutes. One on one with the Regional Coordinator. She was very helpful and answered any questions about the internship that I had. Was a good conversation and not too heavy on either side.