Aflac Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Cedar Falls, IA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was prompt. The interviewer asked pertinent questions. One question I have never understood is "What would you like to do?" It seems obvious that if I am there interviewing for a job that that is what I want to do. Nobody forces me to an interview. It is my choice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Step one: Phone screening. step 2: Formal group informational interview, listen to presentation and you decide if you're still interested. Step three: If so, you get called back for a formal one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you didn't get what you wanted and how you overcame this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac (College Park, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was disappointing. I was assigned to be interviewed by a senior sales manager. However, on the day of interview they changed the interviewer to another lady. The interview questions were quite easy. After the interview, they told me I would hear back from someone by next week, which never happened until I emailed them. It took them more than a week to reply me and they told me the position was already filled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a presentation of the opportunity to a group then they pre-screen and select those that are qualified and call them again for a one on one interview which I fortunately got. I am still in the process of either I would proceed as I am still looking for more options that offer better opportunity for me

Interview Questions

I actually did not decline the offer yet but there was no options above that says I got an offer to work for them but still waiting for other job opportunities so I could select the best option for me

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Biloxi, MS) in June 2012.

Interview

He spoke of all the good and bad of the job. Reassured the positive and proved that it out weighed the negative. Verbally expressed the passionate side of helping people with insurance needs. If your heart is in the right place, you will find the right position in this job.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself in a career with AFLAC in the long run?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Nashville, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

Good people but felt like a multi-level sales pitch. Apparently there is a tiered hiring system that those above you benefit from your success? They have help wanted ads constantly suggesting to me that they have massive turnover.

Interview Questions

Straight commission and no help while in their learning curve.

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Malvern, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Skype interview that lasted 45 minutes. One on one with the Regional Coordinator. She was very helpful and answered any questions about the internship that I had. Was a good conversation and not too heavy on either side.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Braintree, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview which includes 3-4 candidates. They briefly introduced the company's mission and the job requirements also the salary and promotion information. Then they asked me several basic questions.

Sales Interview

Interview

They introduced their team and how does every day looks like. It was about 30 minutes and questions are easy. They gave me a file to read at home and said to send me materials. However, they didn't send.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Greenbelt, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Employees at Aflac who refer new employees get a commission on whatever sales the referral makes. My friend recommended me, and I got to interview. It was a very good experience. The interviewer was very kind and very passionate about the company and what she does. She asked very general questions. Since it is a sales position, the interviewer was kind of trying to sell me on the company as much as I wanted the job.