Aflac Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews. I went in for the first interview and it was a group presentation to tell you more about the company. While I was there they had me fill out a questionnaire to basically say why you would be good at the job. The second part was meeting with the recruiting officer to basically answer the sheet to him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fishkill, NY).

Interview

Group interview.
    Area sales,manager asked questions to group such as if anyone knew what Aflac was,if anyone knew what commisssioned sales were.He went onto explain that the required licensing for position would not be paid for the company,nor were there any benefits assosiated with the job.Its a straight commussion 1099 job.

Interview Questions

• Asked to entire group of 12
      Do any of you know what Aflac does?
      Do any of you know what commissioned sales are?
      1 Answer

Not determined yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Casual but informative atmosphere. Looking for business to business opportunities that are much more lucrative than individual policies. Good name in the industry and promising financial rewards once the region is set up.
    Several candidates brought in at one time then interviewed one on one.
    Questions were conversational and dealt with goals and future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Aflac called me based on resume posted to a job board. Interview had no relevance to the Graphic Design work I was seeking. All cold call sales.

Interview Questions

• We note you are a recent grad and still looking for work. We need sales reps; degree is irrelevant to sales. Have you taken marketing courses?   1 Answer

Not the field in which I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

First went into a group interview then had my own a few days after. The interview was a typical interview with only three questions. The interviewer asked more personal questions and if we are able to provide ultimately great service to their clients. Overall interview was casual and not challenging.

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Mansfield, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Group Setting in which regional Sales Manager interviewed 4 applicants. Gave us the company history and expectations. Gathered information about our back grounds professionally and personally.
    The interview process lasted approximately an hour. We were told we would receive a call if selected. I received the call but had to decline the offer due to it being 100% commission.
    Overall experience was good and I believe AFLAC is reputable Company just not a fit for me at this time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very helpful interview. The recruiter gave his personal background and reasoning for joining Aflac. The interview was mainly him talking about what the Job entails, and if the candidate was interested, to indicate that the candidate would prefer a follow up interview that may include shadowing an Aflac representative in the field for a day, to see what the job might look like in reality. Overall, the interview was a friendly atmosphere that should not discourage an applicant from at least attending it to find out whether Aflac might be a good fit for him/her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knox, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aflac (Knox, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Called in to interview a few days after I applied online. Ended up going through 3 interviews describing the job and how compensation worked. I was unsure about joining the Aflac team so I did not give an answer, and so I got called back for another interview. However their Human Resources manager is very sweet and helped me through the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Santa Rosa, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with District Manager twice. Reviewed my experience and job opportunity. Discussed company and product strengths and position in local market. How to maximize sales in this market. Training and licensing process, opportunities for advancement. We discussed the types of insurance offered and how it was priced and sold. How leads are generated and who is typical decision maker.

Interview Questions

• How does this type of sale compare to the type of selling I have done in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Rocky Hill, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview and it felt like the interviewer was trying to get us to join a cult.
    They found my resume online but made it seem like I had applied and the interview would be an actual interview instead of a "group discussion" of the company.

Interview Questions

• whats the first thing you think when someone asks you if you want to make a lot of money?   1 Answer
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Lynchburg, VA Why would you be good at sales?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Fishkill, NY Asked to entire group of 12 Do any of you know what Aflac does? Do any of you know what commissioned sales are?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Philadelphia, PA What are your financial requirements?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Baltimore, MD We note you are a recent grad and still looking for work. We need sales reps; degree is irrelevant to sales. Have you taken marketing courses?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Los Angeles, CA Hardest time in your life and how you pulled through.
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Mansfield, TX Personal and Professional
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Wilkes-Barre, PA What made you want to consider working for Aflac?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Knox, IN What kind of person are you, do you work hard, etc
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Santa Rosa, CA How does this type of sale compare to the type of selling I have done in the past?
Aflac Sales Representative Interview Rocky Hill, CT whats the first thing you think when someone asks you if you want to make a lot of money?