Aflac Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

1.9

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL).

Interview

a short phone interview and then they bring you in for an in person interview. very basic phone interview. ask if you have insurance license of if you would be willing to get one. in person interview isn't really that much. they explain that it is commission only and ask if that is OK with you.

Interview Questions

• do you have a fear of rejection   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwin, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Irwin, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Put my resume on Monster.com and promptly received an invitation for an interview in Irwin, Pa. The interview was around 45 mins long, very informative. Went over compensation, average day, work structure, benefits, growth potential, long term feasibility.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Melbourne, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Met at a convenient golf course restaurant. Discussed the company's particular marketing methods, stature in the insurance industry, types of accounts to be covered, compensation, lead generation, office support as well as my particular career expectations and qualifications which exceeded the position's potential.

Interview Questions

• Did I have the motivation to call on customers on a non-exclusive basis   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Mainly about the company and then a short one on one interview.It takes a day for another hiring manager to call and then sign you up for training.You have to prepare yourself for cold calling,no leads.

Interview Questions

• What I think about the presentation   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first interview was just them explaining the company to a group to see if you'd even be interested since it is an all commission based position. Then they call and invite you to a second interview thats more about you.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Lynchburg, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews. I went in for the first interview and it was a group presentation to tell you more about the company. While I was there they had me fill out a questionnaire to basically say why you would be good at the job. The second part was meeting with the recruiting officer to basically answer the sheet to him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishkill, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fishkill, NY).

Interview

Group interview.
    Area sales,manager asked questions to group such as if anyone knew what Aflac was,if anyone knew what commisssioned sales were.He went onto explain that the required licensing for position would not be paid for the company,nor were there any benefits assosiated with the job.Its a straight commussion 1099 job.

Interview Questions

• Asked to entire group of 12
      Do any of you know what Aflac does?
      Do any of you know what commissioned sales are?   1 Answer

Not determined yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Casual but informative atmosphere. Looking for business to business opportunities that are much more lucrative than individual policies. Good name in the industry and promising financial rewards once the region is set up.
    Several candidates brought in at one time then interviewed one on one.
    Questions were conversational and dealt with goals and future.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Aflac called me based on resume posted to a job board. Interview had no relevance to the Graphic Design work I was seeking. All cold call sales.

Interview Questions

• We note you are a recent grad and still looking for work. We need sales reps; degree is irrelevant to sales. Have you taken marketing courses?   1 Answer

Not the field in which I was interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

First went into a group interview then had my own a few days after. The interview was a typical interview with only three questions. The interviewer asked more personal questions and if we are able to provide ultimately great service to their clients. Overall interview was casual and not challenging.