Afni Interview Questions in Auburn, AL | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple, you take 2 tests: one to make sure you type a number of characters in one minute. The other test would be simply read comprehension and math. After you take the 2 tests and pass, you will be directed to HR who will go over the salary and give you a starting date for training.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

Fine. Don't recall. Unsure. It was years ago. Basic questions about work history, previous experience in customer service. Wanted to know if I was in school. Wanted to check my availabilty. I needed a job, so I accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

They sent an email, scheduled an interview. When I arrived I had to do tests on a computer. The computers are in the main lobby, so it's a little weird. Then I interviewed, got sent for a drug screen. Accepted the job and started two weeks later.

Online Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

You came in and you took a typing test and an assessment. Your results determine if you go back for the official interview or if you are sent home. If you get the job, they give you your wage and the day and time you start training.

Project Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Applied online on company website. Received call to come in for face-to-face interview. When arrived, there were two Operation Managers and HR Manager in room, which appeared to be a large conference room. Next day, I was called again to come in the following week to interview with the Director who was very pleasant. After I left, a few hours later, I was contacted and offered the job. The entire process was pretty quick. First interview was behavioral and 2nd interview seemed like she was trying to get a feel of my background, experience, and what type of person I was.

Interview Questions

• Questions were like: tell me a time when..., how did you handle it, and what were the results. It was a STAR interview method. The interview was pretty long, but they really dug in to find out if I would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. They were pretty firm at offering a low salary.

Project Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

Pretty standard situational questions. The questions were your basic questions that revolved around past events and hypothetical future events to ensure you have the right "mindset" for the job. They are pretty much all common sense

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult agent or customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to deliver bad news. How did you position it? How was it received?   Answer Question

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

You take a test via computer at the office as well as a drug screening at a nearby office. The test via computer will ask multiple general knowledge questions that having a high school education could be passed.

Interview Questions

• You are given a script to read as if you were talking with the customer with one of the employees in another room.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

It was very easy. I first had to take an assessment on site which took approx an hr. You have to list your jobs and addresses that dates back 10 years. After the assessment, the representative informs you if you passed or not. If you pass, you are asked to come back for an face to face interview. If you have extended training and certification in customer service or a degree, bring transcript to discuss salary. The interview was quick. Consisted of like 5 questions. Always ask quedtions when asked to peak their interest in you.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you handled a difficult customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

It was fast and easy. They had a hiring party and I put my application in before going down. Took the assessment and then they called me in within 30 minutes for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be a customer service rep   1 Answer

Afni Response

Jul 30, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting

Welcome to Afni! Hope it's going well for you!

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview made me feel the company had difficulty keeping employees weather do to working Conditions employee treatment or hourly pay rate which is 25% less then equivalent positions I have interviewed for was doughtful of accepting position before informed of pay rate