Afni Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

1.6

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

It was very easy. I first had to take an assessment on site which took approx an hr. You have to list your jobs and addresses that dates back 10 years. After the assessment, the representative informs you if you passed or not. If you pass, you are asked to come back for an face to face interview. If you have extended training and certification in customer service or a degree, bring transcript to discuss salary. The interview was quick. Consisted of like 5 questions. Always ask quedtions when asked to peak their interest in you.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you handled a difficult customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Afni

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

There were several disiplinary questions that were asked on the pre screening. The face to face interview also had several disiplinary questions. They asked a lot of questions about how I handle stressful situations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

the interview process was very easy because it was laid back and they asked you very simple questions. Many usually get hired unless you fail the employment test before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Arrived at location to take a computer test that is mostly about sales and customer service and some math calculations, pretty easy. Had a short interview afterward with the usual questions and got hired right away.

Interview Questions

• Have often were you late to work at your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The selection process has two sections. The first was a computer based test including Math, English and a simulation. This was followed by a personal interview. The computer based test was pretty easy with some basic math questions and some vocabulary. The personal interview was on a one on one basis with the usual questions, about yourself and your work experience, your work ethics etc.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

there was a pre screen interview followed by a computer test on basic vocabulary and reading skils. After that there was a one on one interview. it was a basic interview with standard questions. no surprises. Fairly low standards theat shouldbe enouph info for the purpose of this inquiry

Interview Questions

• How long do you intened to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an appointment to go to Afni and take as assessment. There are three parts to the assessment: a vocabulary and personality section, a math section (word problems and percentages), and a simulation.
    Very easy. Just be honest and double check your answers. The simulation is very self explanatory, just be sure to pay attention to it.
    Also, the assessment can take a while so set aside a few hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Afni?   Answer Question
    • What's your schedule like?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 6 months to a year and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an angry/upset co-worker, classmate, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

They did an over the phone interview asking basic interview questions. I was laying on my bedroom floor doing homework on my laptop when I was contacted and the process lasted about 10 mins. It wasn't long at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in a situation with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and flowed. Was ale to go in person and apply and go through the interview process all in one day. Got my start date of training and was working within the next week.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

it was an easy process. when you go to the facility you will be taking several computer tests. then you will have an interview while on site. the total time is around 2 hours depending on how many people are testing that day. the only delay can be the internet connection. the day I went for testing my total time was over 4 hours