Afni Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.0

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Arrived at location to take a computer test that is mostly about sales and customer service and some math calculations, pretty easy. Had a short interview afterward with the usual questions and got hired right away.

Interview Questions

• Have often were you late to work at your previous job?   1 Answer

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

First application on their computer, then my first ever personality test on their computer, then oral interview in person with a recruiter. The interviewer was very courteous. The oral part went very well.

Interview Questions

• How long could you commit to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

there was a pre screen interview followed by a computer test on basic vocabulary and reading skils. After that there was a one on one interview. it was a basic interview with standard questions. no surprises. Fairly low standards theat shouldbe enouph info for the purpose of this inquiry

Interview Questions

• How long do you intened to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an appointment to go to Afni and take as assessment. There are three parts to the assessment: a vocabulary and personality section, a math section (word problems and percentages), and a simulation.
    Very easy. Just be honest and double check your answers. The simulation is very self explanatory, just be sure to pay attention to it.
    Also, the assessment can take a while so set aside a few hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Afni?   Answer Question
    • What's your schedule like?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 6 months to a year and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an angry/upset co-worker, classmate, etc.   Answer Question

Web Chat Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online, set up my own interview date to come in and do an assessment on a Friday. The assessment was challenging and long. There are math questions, grammar questions and call center simulation. I think I failed the assessment but fircsimecreadin I still had the interview afterwards. I was told they would contact me in 48 hours. Then I got an email saying there were no positions available the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you helped a customer who was upset.   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I met with the Training Manager, and the former SIte Director. They were very nice, and asked the normal questions for the position. They asked me to teach them something to show that I know my audience, and could teach it successfully. I had already been with the company over four years when I applied to be a trainer, so this helped me immensely in getting the position. After offering me the position, they asked me to commit to one year in that department, but before the year was up, they downsized the department because they had to keep canceling new hire classes. They were unable to fill them to meet the needs of the project. I really enjoyed being a trainer, and probably would have stayed with the company if not for the downsizing.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be effective as a trainer in the Universal Project?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I sat in a cold room where it was filled with computers to take the interview online. They said I would be out in 2 hours. I think it took me 3 hours. I logged onto the computer and took their long interview through answering reading, writing and mathematical questions, as well as how I would handle situations.

Interview Questions

• If the schedule they already had lined up for would work for me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and flowed. Was ale to go in person and apply and go through the interview process all in one day. Got my start date of training and was working within the next week.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a difficult situation with a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

On the computer you did a simulation of talking to a customer about internet options, if you passed the questions, you got an interview on the spot. One of the questions involved doing some math. They provided a calculator, paper, and a pen.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go the extra mile for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

it was an easy process. when you go to the facility you will be taking several computer tests. then you will have an interview while on site. the total time is around 2 hours depending on how many people are testing that day. the only delay can be the internet connection. the day I went for testing my total time was over 4 hours