Agari Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agari Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Agari

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agari (San Mateo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Everything was handled very well, from scheduling of phone screen to the onsite interview and the process after that. The phone screen was 1 hour long and contained two parts, one with OO design question, the second one was involving data structures. Both were not that difficult. Just brush up on your OO concepts and basic DS fundamentals (also sorting algo etc).

Their VP of Engg is a great guy. He interviewed me during phone screen and even though I was a little nervous and dug myself into some holes here and there, he was actually helpful in getting me back to the core of the problem. This is in stark contrast to some phone interviews I had where it was handled by junior engineers and they were of no help at all. His experience really shined through and made a very good impression on me.

The onsite interview involved more of white boarding algo questions and design questions. Nothing really difficult, but make sure you practice explaining your projects before hand on a whiteboard or a piece of paper.

I told them to also include some kind of actual coding project since it is easier that way for me to think and showcase my talent. They said they would consider it.

All in all, very good experience. The people were mature, professional and friendly and NOT cold and unfriendly (as it has become the norm in some tech companies).

I decided not to accept the offer since I had a competing offer whose compensation differed significantly.

Interview Questions

• OO Design question about classes and subclasses   1 Answer
  • Merging of two arrays into one with unique elements   1 Answer
  • Conversion of number to hexadecimal   3 Answers
  • Minesweeper algorithm and design   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Agari

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agari (San Mateo, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a technical interview on coderpad.io. Basic questions regarding mysql queries and fixing compile time errors in either python or java codebase. The technical interview questions were regarding structural and algorithmic approaches.

Interview Questions

• Write mysql queries demonstrating left, right, inner, and outer joins.   Answer Question