Agfa Healthcare Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Agfa Healthcare Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jul 11, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a technical cum HR interview. They looked at the overall personality rather than specific set of skills. Also they look at the problem solving skills of the candidate

Interview Questions

Deployment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The 1st interviewer started with a basic introduction, and continued with similar non-technical stuff for around half an hour after which a 10 page question paper was given to answer in an hour. The topics covered included commands comparison in unix and windows, knowledge on solaris zones, migration strategy, oracle queries, storage concepts, understanding program snippet, xml parsing, 3 tier software model and hl7 standards. The interviewer was very cool and also gave time to discuss the answers further after completing. The 2nd interview was on another day with HR manager and senior manager and focused on situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one area of improvement that you were asked to do in last few appraisal cycles in your previous companies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and took a week to get a phone interview, asked me some regular questions and gave me a simple project to work on, after 2 days, got onsite interview with two developers and asked questions around the project. it took about 1 hour and hr came to ask me some normal questions.