Agfa Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.8

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service/Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview

The interview was supposed to begin at 12 pm using google hangouts. However, at 12:05 the interviewer hadn't called. I called him, but he didn't picked up the phone. He did message me and asked if I was ready for the interview. Once I told him I was, I proceeded to wait an additional 2 minutes. Afterwards I called again. He didn't pick up nor did he messaged me.

Vice President Imaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in May 2016.

Interview

The process was screening by an outside recruiter and an interview with an internal recruiter. The internal recruiter was thorough although I am not convinced they were capable of evaluating for this senior management role.

Imaging Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Antwerp (Belgium)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted 90 minutes. I was interviewed by the specialists of the research group I was applying to work with. But I was not clearly informed of the interview schedule by the HR specialist. so be ready for a deep interview from the beginning!!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my imaging research experience. Also questions about my programing skills in C++ and Java.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ghent (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

Took online test, if you follow recommended time per task you run out of time. Get ready your IDE before starting. Intermediate difficulty. This was the first part of the selection process.

Interview Questions

• First part, choose the answer - java core questions. Second part, write sql query. Third, to make code to compile after you write hibernate model with annotations. The final part code review..   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and took a week to get a phone interview, asked me some regular questions and gave me a simple project to work on, after 2 days, got onsite interview with two developers and asked questions around the project. it took about 1 hour and hr came to ask me some normal questions.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ghent (Belgium)) in September 2015.

Interview

After applying, I received a writing skills exercise, which was scheduled 2 days later. 1 week after that, I received another email to invite me to a technical interview via Skype. There was no further information given, and the interview was very impersonal. All questions were focused on your experience, and I had the impression that they took their decision before even getting to know me a bit better. The company also doesn't seem to be very flexible when it comes to working hours and remote work.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ghent (Belgium)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted mainly of a single programming exercise. I had to implement a Google-like text field with auto-completion of a predefined set of words. I completed the exercise perfectly with time to spare. The interviewer was impressed and told me that he was going to feed back to HR that my candidacy was accepted, and he shook my hand with a "See you back soon then".
    A week passed.. and no reaction from Agfa HR. In the end I contacted them to get an update, and was shocked to hear that the job had been filled in. They hadn't even bothered to inform me. Totally disrespectful way of dealing with potential future colleagues.
    Subsequently I asked them to refund my train ticket, as I really felt I had been treated badly.. no surprises for guessing how they reacted.

Interview Questions

• Implement a Google-like text field.   1 Answer

Sr Specialist DB & Application Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Bonn (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

die Stelle wurde von der HR vorgeschlagen. ich wurde zum persönlichen Gespräch eingeladen. zwei Tage später eine Absage. Das Gespräch bestand aus Zwei INterviwer. einer war ernst und der andere stellte komische Fragen. es lief gut . wir haben über alles mögliche in der Tätigkeit gesprochen.

Interview Questions

• wie schreibt man einen SQL-Abfrage.. ich musste es mündlich sagen. es war lustig   1 Answer

Vertriebsbeauftragter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bonn (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Bonn (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

Sehr angenehmes, nettes Gespräch, ohne unangenehme Fragen. Allerdings dauerte es 4 Wochen, bis es dazu kam. Nette Begrüßung, lockeres, nicht zu langes Gespräch. Aber dies ist in größeren Konzernen üblich. Sehr nette, hilfsbereite Mitarbeiter.

Consultant Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Bonn (Germany)) in November 2012.

Interview

Das erste Interview war sehr positiv. Meinem Gefühl nach ging es glatt. Die Fragen betrafen nur meinen Hintergrund, die Jobposition und meine Fähigkeiten und Erwartungen, das hinterlässt immer einen guten Eindruck. Keine seltsamen Personalfragen. Ich hatte ein kleines Missgeschick vor dem Interview und mir wurden Verständnis und Mitgefühl entgegengebracht. Bislang warte ich noch auf eine Antwort, aber Glasswork fordert mich zu einem Kommentar auf, ich bekam schon einen Anruf für ein weiteres Meeting.