Agfa Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Frisco, TX).

Interview

After applying for the position on line I was contacted by HR. The first interview was with HR where they reviewed my resume and provided me with information on the position and company benefits. Follow this interview I interviewed with the hiring manager only a few days later. The final
    Interview was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in joining Agfa?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Customer Service/Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview

The interview was supposed to begin at 12 pm using google hangouts. However, at 12:05 the interviewer hadn't called. I called him, but he didn't picked up the phone. He did message me and asked if I was ready for the interview. Once I told him I was, I proceeded to wait an additional 2 minutes. Afterwards I called again. He didn't pick up nor did he messaged me.

Vice President Imaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in May 2016.

Interview

The process was screening by an outside recruiter and an interview with an internal recruiter. The internal recruiter was thorough although I am not convinced they were capable of evaluating for this senior management role.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Dayton, NJ).

Interview

complete joke. Manager did not even introduce as a new employee and upper management does not even acknowledge you. Racist and sexist is an understatement for this company. Must be female and white to be acknowledged. After submitting all paperwork via email PDF file they asked me to travel over an hour for an interview that did not even take place other the fill out the paperwork again as the HR director could not find them nor look for the email. Complete waste of time and money

Negotiation

very simple...needed a job and they gave me what I wanted

Program Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare.

Interview

Short and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer and Counter-offer

Software Developer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Greenville, SC) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone interview from a department manager and he set up a time slot for a on-site interview. The on-site interview was just half an hour about what I have done before. After 2 days I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in Solaris, Sql Server, Oracle?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview

asked technical question, sales was pointed out. On call was talked about. driving distance was talked about. company car would be supplied and how was my driving record. Training will take place out of town. Is travel a problem for you?

SQL/ASP Developer Also ASP.net Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was basically going over teh resume and explaining what I will be expected to do. They asked m to go in to go over the application, did taht and got the job as a consultant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, since it was Corp - Corp contract/ consulting

Imaging Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antwerp (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Antwerp (Belgium)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted 90 minutes. I was interviewed by the specialists of the research group I was applying to work with. But I was not clearly informed of the interview schedule by the HR specialist. so be ready for a deep interview from the beginning!!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my imaging research experience. Also questions about my programing skills in C++ and Java.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ghent (Belgium)) in March 2017.

Interview

Took online test, if you follow recommended time per task you run out of time. Get ready your IDE before starting. Intermediate difficulty. This was the first part of the selection process.

Interview Questions

• First part, choose the answer - java core questions. Second part, write sql query. Third, to make code to compile after you write hibernate model with annotations. The final part code review..   Answer Question