Agfa Healthcare Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agfa Healthcare Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2016

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare (Ghent (Belgium)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted mainly of a single programming exercise. I had to implement a Google-like text field with auto-completion of a predefined set of words. I completed the exercise perfectly with time to spare. The interviewer was impressed and told me that he was going to feed back to HR that my candidacy was accepted, and he shook my hand with a "See you back soon then".
A week passed.. and no reaction from Agfa HR. In the end I contacted them to get an update, and was shocked to hear that the job had been filled in. They hadn't even bothered to inform me. Totally disrespectful way of dealing with potential future colleagues.
Subsequently I asked them to refund my train ticket, as I really felt I had been treated badly.. no surprises for guessing how they reacted.

Interview Questions

• Implement a Google-like text field.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Agfa Healthcare

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agfa Healthcare in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. My friend referred me and HR contacted me in a couple of days. She set up an interview with the hiring manager. The manager seemed to have a list of technical questions that he was reading from. Fairly standard java, oop and app server related questions. They called me in for a group interview - one with team members including an architect and a design problem and presentation with the manager. It was very well structured.

Interview Questions

The offer was very low; lower than my current compensation.