Aggreko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

3.3

Acts Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Lake Charles, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, a week later another phone interview, a week later another phone interview, 3 weeks later finally on site interview… they sure don't rush ! Flew me to oklahoma office to interview with head guy. Took weeks to hear back about anything.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

sourced, initial phone pree screen , one on one, and final interview with President.

Interview Questions

• challenges working with International groups, ex-pats, and expediting visas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and fair

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aggreko (Panamá (Panama)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very long process, with a lot of intermediate interviews until you reach the Managing Director Level of your Area, then finishing the process. Because of the position, it was started as a head-hunting process an then in the final cycle it was passed through the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a critical situation in a previous job experience, and how did you manage to solve the issue?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Paris (France)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview had 3 steps,First interview with Manager (general), then HR manager(specific about motivation and economic requests) and then Manager + Head of sales (really hard, with pressure and hard questions)

Interview Questions

• Experience, strength, weakness and what can you give to the company   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Pearland, TX).

Interview

It took me two weeks in Hiring process and lots of Group/Panel Interviews...I interviewed with group of logistics employees as well as the hiring manager, Area Manager...Phone interviews, 1-1 and group and panel interviews...back ground check to drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aggreko, Where do you see in the next 5 years, why do we hire you, how do you overcome your job or personal life obstacles and what were the outcomes, do you prefer working in a team or independently (trick Question)...you want to answer this very carefully....Aggreko is really big about Team work. They also ask a lot of Behavioral questions to see if candidate is the right fit for the team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

APS Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Pearland, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on line in late December, one week later had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few days later had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and senior BDM. Two days later did a telephone sales assessment, and within a few days was scheduled to fly to Pearland for a number of interviews. Had 4 separate interviews with hiring manager, senior BDM, and 2 senior engineers. Dinner with the sales manager and another senior engineer, then the next morning a final interview with the VP. These guys move impressively fast and was informed of the decision within the timeframe they said. Unfortunately was not offered a position, I think this would be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• The usual, background/experience/motivators. Was asked if I was on a football team, what position would best suit me.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Walk through the facilities, interviewee asked common questions, and expected to answer in both English and Spanish. Explained the change of the company view towards customer satisfaction, where they want to go in the future and views on workplace environment. "Knowing what to expect with the job". Also to expect changes with technology in which the company is adapting with training to learn the terminology in both English and Spanish. Due to the fact of acquiring locations in Spanish speaking countries.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aggreko (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview process was fair and transparent. The company got back to me within a week which is quite reasonable. The intereviewers were cordial which helped me to be relaxed throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me technical questions relating to the job profile to test my knowledge   Answer Question

Rental Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (New Iberia, LA).

Interview

I was referred by a friend who works for Aggreko. After I had an in person interview at Aggreko I was then sent to a temporary staffing agency to process paperwork and I was paid through that agency. A few days later I was released from Aggreko because I didn't "fit in" with the team.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

In my case I had one phone interview with a HR person, and then two face to face interviews. The phone interview was a filter. The HR person was not very helpful when I asked question regarding the job. I was not asked any behavioral question in my face to face interviews. Make sure to have some question prepared....I believe they expect you to do your homework researching the company and the industry.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about finance/accounting?   1 Answer