Aggreko Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aggreko Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2017

3.3

Graduate Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

Friendly and focused on hard skills. They took me on a tour of the facilities before a sit-down interview. The questions were based primarily around my CV and areas of interest, the interviewer focussed a lot on particular classes I had taken at university and quizzed me on how they were relevant to the job applied for.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to ask us (they had already gone through all the questions I could think of!)   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Interview

This company uses a recruiter who screens too narrowly and does not delve into real world experiences provided in resume and personal business history. I couldn't even get the recruiter to consider meeting with me.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter said my profile was too sales oriented   1 Answer

Rental Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Interview

Through a staffing company in Louisiana.. The interview was fine, they all were nice.
    I got "hired" started "working" 1 week later... "Training" lasted forever. We were left alone in a room by ourselves for 2 days not knowing what to do... People are rude except a few very sweet women. Management is the worst Ive ever seen in my life. How did they get to those positions. No communication rude and egocentric... Bunch of crazy women. Without a valid reason i got let go after 7 days in the actual job after having wasted over 8 weeks in Training.

If I could give this company a -10 I would glady do it.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with these jerks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aggreko in October 2008.

Interview

Applied on line. Got an email scheduling a telephone interview.Was interviewed in February.Got a call in October..these guys sure know how to take their time. Passed the Interview.Set up 4 an on-site interview.was flown to a site and taken through a filed tour, answered a couple of questions.Waiting for a call.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aggreko (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

quick and easy, I applied for the job online. The recruiter called me and set up an interview with the service center manager. I met with the service center manager and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aggreko in July 2011.

Interview

A fractured disorganized process at best, I am not sure that these people know what they are doing.

After an initial contact from their recruiter I didn't hear from them again in over 6 weeks

After a speaking with two different in-house recruiters I moved to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then to a face to face with the hiring manager and finally an face to face with the hiring manager his regional manager. At each interview I was literally only given a very short time, sometimes only hours to make it to the interview including one out of town trip.

These people clearly don't have any respect for a person's time and expect you to be at their beck and call and be ready to scramble at their whim..regardless of your current situation (fully employed. They dug and dug for industry insights, which I had no problem sharing with them, but they also wanted me to give them direct contacts and phone numbers, which I would not commit to, since I sensed that they only wanted names and companies and once they had them I wouldn't be so interesting to them.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you from all of the candidates available for this job?   1 Answer

Head of Commerial Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial screening by outsource HR company. Then second phone call with Head of Internal HR. Then 2 separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would you mitigate risk in countries in Latin America? How does your former employer do it?   1 Answer

Technician III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication from US - set up interview time, location, meeting with.. etc. Mostly technical questions to verify ability to diagnose equipment malfunction and find possible cause. Meeting with team - testing ability to communicate with different audience simultaneously.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wage

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX).

Interview

Personality Test, interviews with Sales Manager, their Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on salary by 10%. Everything else about the offer I really liked. The negotiations were very amicable and fair.

Instructional Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aggreko (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I was invited to a phone screen, two panel interviews, an interview with each individual team member, an interview with the Training Manager, asked to provide a sample of my work, and then given a grammar test.