Agilent Technologies Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

District Manager and VP of Sales interviewed me. Ask about me, put me in sales situations and discussed the territory that they were wanting to fill. Face-to-face interviews with one manager and VP. Interview lasted 1.5 hors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      How would you handle a upset customer.
      How would you handle pricing if they had a budget and your pricing was higher than their budget that was approved.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager. General questions related to background and interests. Then on-site interview. First with hiring manger. More in depth questions related to position and science background. Then with site director. General questions about background and why interested in the company. Finally group interview with lab team. Laid back questions about background, interests, and hobbies. All in all took two weeks.

Interview Questions