Agilent Technologies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilent Technologies Intern Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

7 hours of non stop questioning by literally every head of operations there, even the programmers who admitted they knew nothing of my position because it was a mechanical position. Underwent 3 basic engineering tests. Did not even call me back to tell me I did not get the position

Interview Questions

• What are the four methods of heat transfer (It was a trick question)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Very nice interview process. Interviewers are glad to share and build up rapport quickly with interviewee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budd Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Budd Lake, NJ) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview set up via campus website. Met one-to-one with one of their employees, asked me questions ranging from hardware to software, pretty much based on everything on my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Loveland, CO) in May 2009.

Interview

There was first a technical interview. None of the questions were unusually difficult. They asked basic programming and testing concepts. Afterwards there were a number of more specific questions detailing example scenarios. They covered perl, python, and bash since the position was looking for a scripting position. After the technical interview there was a manager interview. The interview went well, we talked about my past experiences and how I overcame challenges and obstacles.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker or peer. How did you overcome the conflict?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview

The first interview is phone screening to determine your availability for internship period, your knowledge in the regarding field example electronic and manufacturing (depends on your course). If succeeded, they will inform you through phone and email.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manesar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Manesar (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First, we had a telephonic interview, they asked basic questions of c, c++, and java.
    After one week, I got a call for face to face interview.
    There were four rounds (written+coding+2 technical interviews)

Interview Questions

• They asked conceptual based questions of OS+DS and Algo + Programming constructs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies.

Interview

Met an engineer at a school job fair. Was asked three or so questions on the spot after talking about my background. Was invited to a more in depth in person interview for later that day. Was asked about general EE and CSC concepts as well as asked to write some code.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to look at a complex circuit and figure out how to add things to it   Answer Question