Agilent Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilent Technologies Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager & I spoke on phone 1:1. Based on that, he decided he wanted to talk with me in person. Based on that, he decided to have me talk to a panel of three (himself, another manager, and two members of his staff). I was told I was one of five finalists who met with the panel. The manager decided none of us met job requirements. But based on a side-conversation during the phone and 1:1 interviews, he offered me a contract position doing something else in his group. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me three of your strengths and three of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Rosa, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

6 people give me the interview , 2 managers, 2 Hardware engineers, and 2 software engineers. They are friendly and looks nice. They asked me some hardware related questions, software questions and measurement field questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you measure a oscilloscope and make sure the quality is good.   Answer Question