Agilent Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilent Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Found a req on Agilent career page, applied online + employee referral internally for it, which prompted a questionnaire from the recruiter. 1st round on-site about a week after submitting the questionnaire, then 2nd round on-site about a week after that. A couple of weeks later came the rejection email from recruiter. The recruiting team is very responsive with scheduling & follow-up. Despite my result, the entire interview process/experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• standard behavioral questions (straight questions focused on the role; no unnecessary trick questions just for the sake of being tricky)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Agilent Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was reached out via LinkedIn. Had to send my resume twice, then was prompted to fill out a questionnaire that took ~30 minutes to answer. The answers I've provided have led to onsites with Apple, Google, PayPal, and a few more interesting companies but for some reason, I was deemed not a good fit, so no technical screen.

I don't think it's worth having to fill out a questionnaire for such a result, but good luck!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter initially for a pre-interview set of questions to assess qualifications for the position. After that the Webex/teleconference was set up with a hiring manager and lead from the department. Asked to give a presentation showing previous experience in the position. Interview was about 90 and was comprehensive in terms of past success in the field as well as general questions probing ones personality. Very well conducted and professional. Job description was more technical however the interview was all business acumen.

Interview Questions

• Coming from a technical background the inquiries into business acumen were very unexpected looking back at the job posting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Wilmington, DE) in June 2010.

Interview

The entire process was very easy and well communicated. I applied online and after a short period of time (1-2 days) was contacted by the recruiter who did a brief screen simply to confirm the qualifications on my resume.

The hiring manager scheduled a phone interview the following day and we had a good conversation. There was another individual on the call as well who asked some complementary questions (this turned out to be a peer on the team). The questions were focused on ensuring I met the job qualifications and then turned to basic personality questions (how would you handle X scenario, etc).

I finalized the process with an in-person interview the next week which turned out to just be a friendly lunch where some additional questions were asked, and I was extended an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process you would go through to lead a project in the organization that had previously been attempted and failed.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies in September 2009.

Interview

In september, I applied the product manager position located in chengdu. After a couple of weeks, the manager told me about a phone interview. In this interview, he firstly tested my spoken english by asking some questions about the applied position. Then we switch back to chinese, he asked me more about the knowledge of the position and my abilities.

Interview Questions

• What does product manager do?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Telephonic, personal, HR, background check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Joining date