Agilex Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agilex Technologies Interview Questions

2.6

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies in October 2014.

Interview

Only had one on-site interview for an hour with two people, one right after the other. Was only asked about Java by both, mostly conversational and only had to code a couple of functions on the board which was nice. Anyone who has taken a class on Java should have done well. I have had much tougher interviews for internships.

Interview Questions

Didn't really feel like a good fit to me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

The process was simple, enjoyable and stress-free. The asked simple question in terms of leadership, vision and what I can do that can help or improve the company. They trusted me to be capable of what I know. They've asked questions in terms of Java and high level questions in terms of Computer Science. Second round interview was very chill, we talked about hobbies and It was obvious they cared even though I was applying as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic, mostly java and theoretical computer science questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

On campus interview, heard back immediately. Brought on site and heard back with an offer immediately (within 24 hours). Easy interviews. Campus interview was behavioral with one technical coding question (pseudo code works fine). On site was just behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Coding question. Very straight forward if you have any coding background. Nothing too crazy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Process took a couple of weeks. There was a phone interview and then select on site interviews (about 2 40 minute interviews for the on site). Questions were very nontechnical - just a couple regarding coding simple functions and OO design. One of the interviews was completely behavioral. Some people got a mix between technical and behavioral and some got only behavioral. Not sure how they distinguished this or how it played into their decision making at the end. But be prepared for both.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your life?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met 1-1 with someone at the company, asked about my background. Then tailored some technical questions to my background.Overall it was a relaxed process. I didn't feel like I was being "drilled". Gave good insights onto what I may be working on, which was some really cool stuff. unfortunately it didn't turn out that way once I took the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the difference between two vectors? ( in a context where a vector represents information about some object component wise)   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

Too many layers. No correlation between recruiters. Asked good Architect questions. Unprofessional management. Asked about the Agile process in whole interview even I have little experience/not scrum master/job skill required are java, uml, SOA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about what was described to me as a "Java Developer" position. I answered some questions for her over the phone, then had a phone screening, and finally a face-to-face interview. At the interview, I learned that the job did not actually have anything to do with Java, but rather JavaScript. I did not receive any feedback after the interview, and messages asking for some follow up went ignored.

Interview Questions

• Various JavaScript questions (again, was told I would be asked about Java)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in December 2013.

Interview

Process was very fast. No phone screen. They brought me right in. Was surprised they didn't show me around at all. Just want right into a conference room for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a detailed technical interview. They asked very specific high-level Java questions.   Answer Question

Personal reasons that had nothing to do with the job itself. Seems like a fine place to work. The offer was reasonable. Benefits seems pretty good.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies.

Interview

The people were great. Had a brief first interview and it was mainly a conversation. Second Interview was more technical, but still conversation based. It wasn't too challenging or scary, just make sure that you know what you are talking about and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Really didn't ask difficult questions, mainly wanted to see if I was a fit for the culture of the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Inconsistent interview process: not super hard interview to get in. But later I had to change 3 project in less than a year. Inside interviews can be quite hard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They don't really negotiate. You either take it or not. I was to quick to accept, now I'm regretting my decision.