Agilex Technologies Web UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

UI/Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilex Technologies in February 2012.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the individual currently in position. Was disorganized, unsure and asked only basic questions.

In person interview with two developers: a programmer and the UI developer from the phone interview. The programmer mentioned several times that he had to leave early, and did so. In person interview consisted entirely of HTML and CSS "gotcha" questions, some quite obscure and others painfully simple.

Was told at the end of the interview that the immediate need was for javascript debugging, which was not even mentioned in the job description.

In general, the interview was rushed, and I was frequently reminded that the developers were overwhelmed with personal and professional responsibilities. Never met with management or even contract lead, and lost all interest in the position or the organization as a result of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Several obscure CSS questions that I had not encountered in almost 10 years of constant HTML/CSS development.   1 Answer