Agilisys Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Agilisys Interview Questions in London, England

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After application, I was invited for a one day assessment centre with numeracy and literacy tests (each about 40 mins, not too difficult), group exercises solving two different tasks, one of which was followed by a short presentation of our idea, and a short interview with two assessors. Some previous interns were there to answer our questions as well. Waiting to hear about the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining Agilisys, some competency based questions.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with an experienced internal recruiter who asked informal questions.
    The man was engaging and charismatic- a great advocate of the organisation.
    I then had two face-to-face interviews which were relaxed.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A bespoke numerical reasoning test (on paper). Basic math on consulting fees and profits. Followed by a 5 minute presentation from preparation with a case study. This was followed by some questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and through an arbitrator

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by assessment centre. The phone interview was rather informal. The assessment centre comprised of 4 stages: verbal & numerical reasoning tests,2x1:1 interviews, a 5 minute presentation about ourselves which we had to prepare in advance and, finally, a group exercise.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, i did not feel challenged at all.

My competitors did not challenge me.

I felt as if they were not finding the best people for the job.

The set up was professional however the pool of people was too large and I feel they were not able to screen candidates efficiently enough.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 stages
    - Telephone
    - Group
    - 1 on 1

All in all it was okay - I didn't appreciate the 2 month wait to start as the line manager wanted to go on holiday (God knows why we couldn't start with out her).

Interview Questions

• Telephone:
      - my background, my education and also my previous jobs
      Group:
      It was more of a problem solving and team exercise with 5 other people
      1 on 1:
      I had to do a presentation to the line manager on an app I found has helped.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Despite the fact the role is for a pure Graphic / UI designer, not UX, I didn't feel well during the interview.

I am of the view that all job interviews must have great moments, to bright as a professional, to explain some projects that I'm happy with, even to have an interesting conversation about the business or the industry. During my interview I felt really really questioned and uncomfortable. It was more similar than an military exam rather than a conversation between professionals.

I wouldn't work for a company that doesn't appreciate my effort and work, if I can choose.

Interview Questions

• Different questions about Graphic and Interaction Design, like in an exam   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an initial very relaxed initial meeting with my manager, more discussion based then a grilling. Then I was asked to present my ideas to the team at the 2nd stage.
    Throughout the process i had a point of contact in the recruitment team that was always very approachable and kept me updated.
    I was sold on Agilisys, their culture and the journey they were on.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Was directly contacted by the HR team. Had an initial cultural-fit phone interview.
    Was invited for a second round with a senior consultant where I had a skills exercise that required presenting my findings.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question
    • What is wrong with this business case and what improvements would you make prior to presenting your findings to your client   Answer Question