Agilisys Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got contacted by one of the HR team, to discuss why I applied and what did i know about the company. The interviewer described the role to me stating that it was more of an hybrid role, involving some kind of developing skills which was fine, despite it was not mentioned in the job description. After this initial interview I have been contacted by one of the senior manager in order to get more information about the job, and, surprise surprise, the job wasn't business analyst at all, but pure software developing. I was quite negatively surprised as i applied for business analyst role, felt fooled and it ended up being a total waste of time. Overall the HR department looked very disorganized and never replied to my emails.
    That's a shame, as the company looks really cool

Interview Questions

• just question about what i knew about the company   1 Answer

Agilisys Response

Dec 5, 2017 – Agilisys

Hi,
    thank you for taking the time to review your experience. It's clear you think it could and should have been much better - and you are right.
    The Business Analyst intern scheme you applied for... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

After application, I was invited for a one day assessment centre with numeracy and literacy tests (each about 40 mins, not too difficult), group exercises solving two different tasks, one of which was followed by a short presentation of our idea, and a short interview with two assessors. Some previous interns were there to answer our questions as well. Waiting to hear about the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Motivation for joining Agilisys, some competency based questions.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with an experienced internal recruiter who asked informal questions.
    The man was engaging and charismatic- a great advocate of the organisation.
    I then had two face-to-face interviews which were relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A bespoke numerical reasoning test (on paper). Basic math on consulting fees and profits. Followed by a 5 minute presentation from preparation with a case study. This was followed by some questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and through an arbitrator

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by assessment centre. The phone interview was rather informal. The assessment centre comprised of 4 stages: verbal & numerical reasoning tests,2x1:1 interviews, a 5 minute presentation about ourselves which we had to prepare in advance and, finally, a group exercise.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, i did not feel challenged at all.

My competitors did not challenge me.

I felt as if they were not finding the best people for the job.

The set up was professional however the pool of people was too large and I feel they were not able to screen candidates efficiently enough.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 stage process:
    Online Application
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre - challenging but very interesting. In house test, group exercise and a presentation

Met a lot of new people and the employees were warm and friendly. Many of whom had been through the interview process and stayed with the division for 3-5 years, so it was interesting to hear their success stories and advice.

Interview Questions

• Generic competencies and personal questions such as :
      Why Agilisys? How do my skills and expertise match?
      What are my strengths and development points?
      What is my knowledge of the industry and IT sector?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 stages
    - Telephone
    - Group
    - 1 on 1

All in all it was okay - I didn't appreciate the 2 month wait to start as the line manager wanted to go on holiday (God knows why we couldn't start with out her).

Interview Questions

• Telephone:
      - my background, my education and also my previous jobs
      Group:
      It was more of a problem solving and team exercise with 5 other people
      1 on 1:
      I had to do a presentation to the line manager on an app I found has helped.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Despite the fact the role is for a pure Graphic / UI designer, not UX, I didn't feel well during the interview.

I am of the view that all job interviews must have great moments, to bright as a professional, to explain some projects that I'm happy with, even to have an interesting conversation about the business or the industry. During my interview I felt really really questioned and uncomfortable. It was more similar than an military exam rather than a conversation between professionals.

I wouldn't work for a company that doesn't appreciate my effort and work, if I can choose.

Interview Questions

• Different questions about Graphic and Interaction Design, like in an exam   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an initial very relaxed initial meeting with my manager, more discussion based then a grilling. Then I was asked to present my ideas to the team at the 2nd stage.
    Throughout the process i had a point of contact in the recruitment team that was always very approachable and kept me updated.
    I was sold on Agilisys, their culture and the journey they were on.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple