Agilysys Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two panels. Each had a principle engineer. First interview went over questions on data structures & algorithms. Second interview went over my experiences, hobbies, and then a simple programming problem. In regards to the first interview there were two engineers. One was really interested in the process while another was on his phone the whole time... Sadly the one who was interested had to leave halfway through.

Despite the one person on their phone, the rest of the interviewers were fantastic.

Interview Questions

• What languages do you prefer to program in? Why are you interested in Agilysis   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

7 phone screens with 6 different people. Onsite interview with two people.. Coding test was last. Unfortunately, it was done after I had invested over a month dealing with 11 people, stretched across two locations (Bellevue and Santa Barbara).

Interview Questions

• Typical non-business related coding test via Skype   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went through 4 hours of interview, ranging from data structure, algorithm, API design and front end development. Questions were not overly complicated, more concern in understanding the concepts rather than answering it quickly

Interview Questions

• Create data structure and algorithm to solve an issue, describe what specific CSS tags does, design API for a game of Sudoke   Answer Question

Software Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilysys (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Pre-screened with the recruiter, which went well. Set up a phone interview for 2 days later. The connection was bad, and the interviewer was hard to understand due to her thick accent (and I'm used to working with people of other nationalities on a daily basis). We discussed my industry experience, which went well. Then moved on to CS theory (think Big-O notation) which I haven't touched since I graduated... and that went less well.

Interview Questions

• Code: Given two linked lists, what is the most efficient way to find if they intersect?   Answer Question