Aginity Business Development Executive/Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aginity Business Development Executive/Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Aginity

1 Interview Review

2.0

Business Development Executive/Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aginity (Evanston, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Flew me to Chicago / Evanston to meet with HR, recruiter Jerry, senior sales management Mike, their president and CEO and other senior people. Very small office. Left waiting in the lobby and for several minutes between interviews. On lunch with head of HR he rationalized to me why they never hire anyone and it all later dawned on me. It was made clear to me there would be little support in the sales role, there would be no leads from the channel, those are spoken for and if anyone is in the mood to lay out hours and hours of free consulting time to these people then by all means you should go on the interview. They pick your brain dry with questions related to your point of view on sales, marketing, compensation, pricing, the industry, the technology mix but they don't hire anyone. Ingenious way to get free consulting really. They even had the nerve to schedule follow-up brain picking interviews. Anyone can tell the difference between an interview and a free consulting engagement. This was the latter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Aginity Response

Nov 13, 2013 – Chief People Officer

We are transparent about our candidate interviewing and assessment practices and routinely use extensive amounts of senior management time in speaking with candidates.

"Very small office... More