AgreeYa Mobility Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AgreeYa Mobility Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2016

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AgreeYa Mobility.

Interview

- there were 4 rounds
- 1st round: Aptitude + coding(on paper 5 codes)
- 2 Technical rounds
- 1 HR round
Questions were asked on basics like c, on codes u have written, data structures.
And also there were some questions from Project.

Interview Questions

• Asked about final year project.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AgreeYa Mobility

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgreeYa Mobility (Pune (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There would be three rounds , two technical and one HR. Question will be both from concepts and writing algo on blank paper. They will ask some aptitude questions. They will give you some technical problem to solve and will analyze your skills.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a linked list. Find palindrom number. Merge and sort two array without using another array.
      Multi threading related questions.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AgreeYa Mobility (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Had three rounds of interview.

First round was telephonic Technical round, as i was based in Delhi. It lasted for around 45 minutes, in which they asked about my projects and the challenges i had faced in them. A few question regarding handling asynchronous task handling at UI level, followed by average level puzzle solving.

Second round happened on Skype (voice only), taken by their Team Lead, which lasted for 35 minutes. Questions regarding memory management, design approach in app development were asked. Followed by an introduction to the product they are working on.

Third Round was a practical session, in which i was given certain requirements of a concept to be developed as an IOS application. It was supposed to be submitted in a day. Basically, the problem seems to judge your problem solving skills, time was enough, difficulty level was average.

Finally, i had the call from their HR. Here my resume was discussed in detail, like my total experience, considering the dates i had mentioned in the resume, reason for gap(i had an 1 year break past to my present company), why i am switching, my expected salary, reasons for leaving past companies, how do you get know about the opportunity.

After few document submission, i was mailed the offer letter on the next working day.

Interview Questions

• Puzzle Solving, 8 balls are given of same weight, except one. How will you figure out the odd one in smallest number of steps   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation did not took place. They straight away mailed me an scanned copy of offer letter having salary details, duly stamped and signed.