Agricultural Bank of China Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Agricultural Bank of China Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China.

Interview

submitted the resume, went to manager office to talk about myself. Just the basic behavioral quesitosn. And he asked me when I could do the intern. Then did the official processes to come into the bank. Give me some types of jobs to discuss them.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China.

Interview

the first step is to submit application through the official career website. The headquarters and the provincial branches share the same website. But branches generally prefer local candidates.

If passing the resume screening, you will be invited to paper test which is comprised of three subjects: comprehensive knowledge, english and computer skills. This test would be one day long.

the second round is on-site interview. candidates will be invitied to a certain city. generally five to six candidates will be interviewed together by a panel of interviewers who might be your bosses if you are admitted.

the questions include brainteasers, technical questions and behavirol questions. each candidate will only get about 6 minutes to answer these questions. But not everyone has to answer every question. they will be picked by the interviewer to answer a particular question.

Then waiting for the final result and physicals notification

Interview Questions

• most questions are quite simple and easy. just basic ones in CS   Answer Question

International Settlement Businesses Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chongqing, Chongqing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (Chongqing, Chongqing (China)) in July 2015.

Interview

I got this intern last summer. I got this intern by friend referral, and it was a unpaid intern. I didn't do the interview. They asked me to send my resume to them. I heard back from them about 2 week later.

Summer Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengdu, Sichuan (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (Chengdu, Sichuan (China)) in June 2014.

Interview

usually in 2 rounds, asking basic questions about the academic background. In general, the interview is pretty simple and they don't seem to ask you too much, they care more about what people are trying to do when they are facing some difficulties, and the answer is always right -- ask your manager.

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanchang, Jiangxi (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (Nanchang, Jiangxi (China)) in May 2014.

Interview

The competition is actually extremely fierce, think about it, 160 people are in the second round tests and only 10 of them are actually hired, and their IQ tests and scenario test are very tricky and sometimes confusing, even though the job was pretty easy and simple.
    There are 3 rounds, first, CV filtering, by asking about the HR, this is the part that filters 70% of candidates; second, tests, you'll be doing two tests, the logical (A.K.A IQ) test and scenario tests; then it's the final 1:1 interviews, just asking about your studies, motivation and future aspects, then they sent the offers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose to apply for the ABC?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Two stages:1, it includes two tests which are written test and numerical test. Both of them are very basic technical questions. Written test was about telling me why I should select you and give me more details about you..2, panel interview. CEO and department manager will interview you about 1 hour, it's not a competency interview but more likely a random one,

Credit Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

Referred by an empoyee and invited to a one-to-one interview with a manager. Asked some general questions and get an offer. However if you want to be a full-time employee, you need to pass the standard exam and go through a long process. Suggestion is that you need to network while taking the exam.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in February 2010.

Interview

ABC cares the skill-match of candidates, and they need talents badly these years. Applicants have a pretty good chance when whey have the skill sets they desire.
    The first step of application is to apply online. Qualified applicants will be invited to take a written test on academic knowledge and personal test. The third round is group/case interview and the final round will be n:1.

Interview Questions

• tell me one film you like most   1 Answer

I tend to further my study before I step in to the industry.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agricultural Bank of China in January 2010.

Interview

I was referred by the internal employee, and I wrote a motivation letter to the president of the bank.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a motivation letter again on the first day, and the president found some parts he didn't like and then asked me to revise again. Didn't know what he will use that for...   Answer Question